Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41719
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36072
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2019, 09:24 PM   #1
hunter4925
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22
Default I know of a NCNS, but what is it when the lady does this?

I know what a NCNS is thanks to several years in the hobby, but what is it called when the lady stops communicating after dates and times are set?

Been seeing this particular lady in question for years and while she is perpetually late in starting our visits on time, I've grown use to the tardiness and plan around it, yes she is worth it.

This trip however, communication was great right up to the communication of the location destination in town. Now I sit here 1.5 hours past our scheduled time and have not heard from her since 3pm this afternoon confirming we were still on.

I know time is money, but does this not work both ways, provider and client?
hunter4925 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 09:59 PM   #2
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

NCNS can absolutely go both ways. That’s why I like the routine of several ladies who will communicate with you at least the day of, if not an hour or so before, to confirm before I make the trek to her location. Much appreciated, ladies!!

Sorry to hear, hunter, especially with one you are familiar with. Give her some time to get back with you on what happened... could be a valid reason for which she will request your forgiveness. Good luck...
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 10:10 PM   #3
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 251392
My ECCIE Reviews

I would call this "managing down your expectations" so that you learn to accept this behavior from her. Such as consistent tardiness. Yet you allow it.

She seems to have done her job well because you have adjusted your behavior to accommodate her inconsistencies.

Unfortunately, some companions seem to take advantage of a good client once they have a established a solid relationship because they think they have him "hooked."

If you have seen her for years, really like her, and intend to keep seeing her, then understand that these warts come with her. As they do with all companions (and clients) in some form or fashion.

But if you find that your relationship has ended, there are plenty of reliable, lovely ladies in KC that you can "get under to get over" her.
seductrix4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 05:26 AM   #4
KatiforYou
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 269126
My ECCIE Reviews

Ask her about it the next time you see her.

It wont hurt to say hey your my fav lady but... she will either change her behavior or it may be time to move on.
KatiforYou is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 09:18 AM   #5
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter4925 View Post
I know what a NCNS is thanks to several years in the hobby, but what is it called when the lady stops communicating after dates and times are set?

Been seeing this particular lady in question for years and while she is perpetually late in starting our visits on time, I've grown use to the tardiness and plan around it, yes she is worth it.

This trip however, communication was great right up to the communication of the location destination in town. Now I sit here 1.5 hours past our scheduled time and have not heard from her since 3pm this afternoon confirming we were still on.

I know time is money, but does this not work both ways, provider and client?
You've been NCNS'd. Just move on to the next. There's plenty more options out there so you never have to let her NCNS you again. Maybe post her name so others can avoid such providers in the future.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women