Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2018, 07:47 AM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default what's going on at the Vactican

https://townhall.com/columnists/laur...tican-n2446033

I don't like this Pope Francis. He's so steeped in liberation theologoy that's he's taken the catholic church on leftward march that has upset the church's followers.

the way he's going about it, I would not be surprised at a serious split/fissure that would break up the catholic church.

we already saw one split from the church when they objected to the vatican doctrine #2.

I think there is a vatican doctrine #3 in the works. this would further the split.

supposedly, Pope Francis is the last pope according to prophecy.

as for how Pope Francis got elected, you just needed enough left wing cardinals get installed over time.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 08:36 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Church politics? REALLY?

Nothing good today on the RWW blogrags?

Or is it the fact that there have been so many thousands of incidents in the Catholic church involving DICKS???
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:42 AM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Bring back the emperor!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:18 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Who gives a fuck about the poop or Catholic Church?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:52 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
https://townhall.com/columnists/laur...tican-n2446033

I don't like this Pope Francis. He's so steeped in liberation theologoy that's he's taken the catholic church on leftward march that has upset the church's followers.

the way he's going about it, I would not be surprised at a serious split/fissure that would break up the catholic church.

we already saw one split from the church when they objected to the vatican doctrine #2.

I think there is a vatican doctrine #3 in the works. this would further the split.

supposedly, Pope Francis is the last pope according to prophecy.

as for how Pope Francis got elected, you just needed enough left wing cardinals get installed over time.

for those not well versed in theology and catholic prophecy in specific, DF is referring to the prophecy of Malachy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

i for one am not a believer, but if true ... then the End Times are upon us.

BAHAHAAHHHHAAAAAAAAa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 02:56 AM   #6
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
for those not well versed in theology and catholic prophecy in specific, DF is referring to the prophecy of Malachy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

i for one am not a believer, but if true ... then the End Times are upon us.

BAHAHAAHHHHAAAAAAAAa

111. Gloria oliuæ.
111. Glory of the olive. Benedict XVI (2005–13) Joseph Ratzinger Proponents of the prophecies generally try to draw a connection between Benedict and the Olivetan order to explain this motto: Benedict's choice of papal name is after Saint Benedict of Nursia, founder of the Benedictine Order, of which the Olivetans are one branch. Other explanations make reference to him as being a pope dedicated to peace and reconciliations of which the olive branch is the symbol.
---------------------------------------------------
In p[er]ſecutione. extrema S.R.E. ſedebit.
In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit.

In the Lignum Vitae, the line "In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit." forms a separate sentence and paragraph of its own. While often read as part of the "Peter the Roman" prophecy, other interpreters view it as a separate, incomplete sentence explicitly referring to additional popes between "glory of the olive" and "Peter the Roman".
---------------------------------------------------
Petrus Romanus, qui paſcet oues in multis tribulationibus: quibus tranſactis ciuitas ſepticollis diruetur, & Iudex tremẽdus iudicabit populum ſuum. Finis.
112. Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End. Many analyses of the prophecy note that it is open to the interpretation that additional popes would come between the "glory of the olive" and Peter the Roman. Popular speculation by proponents of the prophecy attach this prediction to Benedict XVI's successor. Since Francis' election as Pope, proponents in internet forums have been striving to link him to the prophecy. Theories include a vague connection with Francis of Assisi, whose father was named Pietro (Peter).

hmm.. the break between 111 & 112 seems to suggest that there are other popes after 111.

I don't think Pope Francis will be the last pope. there going to be others. I think the destruction of the catholic church will take awhile to unfold.

This Peter the Roman would likely be an Italian pope, its possible but unlikely, that he could be a Turkish pope.

the prophecy in the break between 111 & 112 regarding persecution is correct. there is persecution of christians in many part of the world.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 05:55 AM   #7
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Who gives a fuck about the poop or Catholic Church?
Is he Catholic and DonFriendly ? WTF will be all over that ! (...or is that "into that" ?)
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 07:50 AM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Some interprising reporter needs to dig into Pope Franny's past and see what comes "out of the closet", so to speak.

That other Pope that "resigned" probably was given a choice when the goods were found on him.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women