Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42083
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2017, 02:25 PM   #1
TxBlueyes989
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default Don't Ya Just HATE It!?! Grrrr.....

So you plan, you set a time and place, you take time out, you speak to the provider and all is good. Then you get there and ••POOF!•• they had "to go to the store" or some other nonsensical crap. "I'll be back in 10. On my way." 45 minutes later "Hey, where you at?" Pffft.... Please. Do you guys actually sit around panting like some kind of hungry dog waiting?? Not this one..
I'm sure it's the same thing on you ladies end as well. People either showing up late or not at all. What a bunch of garbage, right?
People like this on both ends ruins what SHOULD BE a lot of fun. So here's to you people who do.
TxBlueyes989 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 07:08 PM   #2
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Most likely it means they double booked and someone beat you to the door. They try to stall you in hopes that you'll stick around.

Sucks for the guy who got there first, because they are rushing him to finish and get out so they can try and get to you.

Give them a few minutes and then bail.
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 07:17 PM   #3
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

Just a guess - was your date under the age of 30? The lower the age, the lower the quality of TCB.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 11:43 AM   #4
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Pointless post unless you say who it was
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 12:15 PM   #5
TxBlueyes989
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Yes, she was under 30. Double booking in crap in my opinion. If they didn't do things like this, they would have less need to double book.
As for who she is, she isn't listed here otherwise I would certainly write a review on what happened as a fair warning.
TxBlueyes989 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:10 PM   #6
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBlueyes989 View Post
What a bunch of garbage ...
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 03:37 PM   #7
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBlueyes989 View Post
Yes, she was under 30. Double booking in crap in my opinion. If they didn't do things like this, they would have less need to double book.
As for who she is, she isn't listed here otherwise I would certainly write a review on what happened as a fair warning.
Ahh, Where is this provider from? If she's from Backpage reviewing would help out other guys not too contact her. Just a thought.
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 07:02 AM   #8
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Good TCB has nothing to do with age

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
Just a guess - was your date under the age of 30? The lower the age, the lower the quality of TCB.
There's a few that I could name that I believe do that shit on purpose.

I've experienced the same bullshit with several ECCIE providers over 30. No matter what their age happens to be, sticking around and waiting like a desperate fool I am ashamed to admit, but only because my opportunities to hobby are so few and I've invested some time putting a meeting together...so I typically wait it out. There have been times that 15 minutes will pass and I can't stay and wait any longer. Most times when I send a text "I'm leaving" then all of a sudden they're ready?

Try using that before you reach your cut off point and maybe you'll get there ass to hurry and text their room #.
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 08:14 AM   #9
LeahAllurah
Leaving Texas May 28th

User ID: 286519
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is both unprofessional and frustrating im sure. As a provider i can say we deal with the same thing. A little common courtesy goes a long way in respecting peoples time.
LeahAllurah is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 07:33 PM   #10
SARufus
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

I typically bail if there is a 10 minute delay with poor communication.
SARufus is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 11:55 PM   #11
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

It's situational for me. I usually prefer to call it off if a time is set and it's going to be more an hour past meeting time if they go cold right before go time. By that time I'm not aroused or into it.

Tonight was a scenario that doesn't happen everyday also. We had an evening planned but she had a friend stuck somewhere far. We still got together knowing it would be a short visit until her girl friend would get her, both our minds just weren't into it. Afterward, we agreed it wasn't a great time as we were set on something else. We still had fun, and agreed to have a night out later on.

Shit happens, roll with it. Part of the experience no matter what site you get her off of.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 02:51 PM   #12
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
There's a few that I could name that I believe do that shit on purpose.

I've experienced the same bullshit with several ECCIE providers over 30. No matter what their age happens to be, sticking around and waiting like a desperate fool I am ashamed to admit, but only because my opportunities to hobby are so few and I've invested some time putting a meeting together...so I typically wait it out. There have been times that 15 minutes will pass and I can't stay and wait any longer. Most times when I send a text "I'm leaving" then all of a sudden they're ready?

Try using that before you reach your cut off point and maybe you'll get there ass to hurry and text their room #.
+ 1 I agree..
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women