Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41707
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36064
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2016, 02:10 PM   #1
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69
Default Going Going...Gone!

Just a thought for the day as I head out for the weekend of fun...I took a look at all the Eccie/411 providers I have seen over the years and my stats have it that 33% of all the girls I've reviewed just here on the board are gone from the hobby or have gone very very UTR.

This includes girls I never wrote reviews on.

I aint even gonna look to see how much Ive invested...no fucking way

Now it was me that did it...(not really) but it goes to show this hobby aint for everyone.

I curious of what other guys stats my be.

And providers...what would you say is a % of clients that drop off for any given reason..
BigDeal is online now   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 02:49 PM   #2
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

BD,
Quite an interesting item.
For myself, including utr's and non-reviewed gals, but excluding friends from more than a decade ago: 29%
Which ups a bit after this weekend, as another has achieved a long range goal.
I think I'm fortunate that I've known gal's goals of all but one, and those goals were achieved, which is why they left the hobby.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 02:50 PM   #3
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think this hobby is very ebb and flow. I feel like people leave for a lot of different reasons. Of course I've been around forever it seems. Lol
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:10 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have alot of gents in Texas that I have been seeing over 5 years and still do when i visit.And the one gent I see in lafayette every time I visit,I have known over 9 years....and I have one gent in Austin i have known over 12 years!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:37 PM   #5
Nero Wolfe
Valued Poster

I have two current regulars. One for 10+ years and the other for almost 3 years. All the ones prior to these or in between are completely out of the hobby and I have been doing this for 20+ years.

One married a client and moved out of town, two were jailed, one overdosed from drugs, another started a family, and two of the traveling ones quit traveling.

3-5 years seems to be the regular expiration date.
Nero Wolfe is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 02:38 PM   #6
Peter Devlin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Ebb and Flow
Cum and go

It's like "romance",
without all that annoying...romance.
Peter Devlin is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 03:12 PM   #7
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

A very difficult question to answer. I have been at this one way or another going on 40 years. That is a lot of time and a lot of ladies. Most the early ones I have absolutely no idea about, but I assume they have all moved on one way or another.

The ladies from the mid point, I know a few are slightly active--mostly with long time regulars--and of the ones I have kept track of I would guess well over 80 are completely retired and very few are advertising still. After 20 years I suspect most ladies who are still working either have a collection of long time regular friends or are getting most their new clients via private WOM.

Even just going back 10 years I'd estimate 67% are no longer working at this, though with name/city changes that guess might be a bit high. For most ladies this is not a long term career.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 03:30 PM   #8
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Why are the ladies so mistreated by some of the few, the very few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
A very difficult question to answer. I have been at this one way or another going on 40 years. That is a lot of time and a lot of ladies. Most the early ones I have absolutely no idea about, but I assume they have all moved on one way or another.

The ladies from the mid point, I know a few are slightly active--mostly with long time regulars--and of the ones I have kept track of I would guess well over 80 are completely retired and very few are advertising still. After 20 years I suspect most ladies who are still working either have a collection of long time regular friends or are getting most their new clients via private WOM.

Even just going back 10 years I'd estimate 67% are no longer working at this, though with name/city changes that guess might be a bit high. For most ladies this is not a long term career.

It sounds like we are both old timers: I have been seeing ladies off and on for 43 years since my first wife died.

You figure of 67% is probably close, but I would have guessed much higher: never have tracked the numbers. The figure is definitely higher for those ladies who are the best looking, and all around nice people.

They seem to be in the hobby for the following reasons:
  1. In between boyfriends, and they want the pleasure too
  2. The need for immediate money; such as school
  3. the need to take care of a child

Add to the list as you see fit.

A lot seem to get out because of the BS that a lot of guys give them. While this may not be love for most people, we can still treat one another with respect and kindness.

For those that have the self confidence to get into, and immediately get out when they have gotten the money to finance an education and grow, a big congratulations. I am glad my money went for a good purpose.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 04:10 PM   #9
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
It sounds like we are both old timers: I have been seeing ladies off and on for 43 years since my first wife died.

You figure of 67% is probably close, but I would have guessed much higher: never have tracked the numbers. The figure is definitely higher for those ladies who are the best looking, and all around nice people.
I agree--those are often the ones that get taken off the market permanently.

They seem to be in the hobby for the following reasons:
  1. In between boyfriends, and they want the pleasure too
  2. The need for immediate money; such as school
  3. the need to take care of a child

Add to the list as you see fit.
I think your bottom two cover the majority--vast majority--of the ones I have gotten to know well.

A lot seem to get out because of the BS that a lot of guys give them. While this may not be love for most people, we can still treat one another with respect and kindness.
And the reason that many of the really good ones go deep UTR. There is a very active WOM community that is very difficult to get in to, but very worthwhile if you do. And it is far more about attitude and respect than it is about prices.

For those that have the self confidence to get into, and immediately get out when they have gotten the money to finance an education and grow, a big congratulations. I am glad my money went for a good purpose.

JR
Amen. I do not regret those (substantial) amounts at all.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women