Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2016, 03:16 PM   #1
6Sammy9
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 339491
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Toysrus

Not safe ,,don't trust him,very sketching, after some research found out hes very disrespectful, I inform him about what I found out and he got very upset talking about why would I research him,its my job to be safe..ladies he will offer $ he does not have.
6Sammy9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 04:43 PM   #2
Babydoll's Harem
Account Disabled

User ID: 293342
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Glad you did your research and didn't do it just for the $ that you probably wouldn't of gotten to begin with. Safety first not just for you but for all the ladies on here especially the new ladies.

Ladies please please do your research you will be surprise on how many alerts there is !
Babydoll's Harem is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 04:44 PM   #3
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

A new alert by or about ToysRUs. It's good to know that there are at least a few things around here that you can always count on.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 05:04 PM   #4
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Pardon me Toys but are you not playing nice? Be nice with Sammy, she is a very friendly and lovely lady. We want to keep her around for a long time so gentlemen, cool your jets!!!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 06:38 PM   #5
LimitlessLace
There are no limits with

User ID: 208824
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Toys is a very valuable interesting generous individual who has a no nonsense approach to the hobby that most of us could take a page from. I have seen him numerous times and have always left quite satisfied mentally physically and financially. I know what has been said about him on forums but he is not a bad guy and is an ATF of mine.
LimitlessLace is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 11:29 PM   #6
Eccie_award
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitlessLace View Post
Toys is a very valuable interesting generous individual who has a no nonsense approach to the hobby that most of us could take a page from. I have seen him numerous times and have always left quite satisfied mentally physically and financially. I know what has been said about him on forums but he is not a bad guy and is an ATF of mine.
Uhh ohh, counselors, what do you guys have to say about that?
Eccie_award is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 03:20 AM   #7
Juicyjezebel69
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 285421
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ToysrUs

I've seen him for a 2or 3 hour session he was respectful courteous and more than obliging to my pleasure!in fact on several occasions we scheduled an appointment but due to RE circumstances I had to cancel..which more than upset him I think he was hurt that I didn't want to see him ,which was NOT the case.needless to day we haf such a greattime that i fell asleep undisturbed the last half-hour(he has an AMAZING collection of toys!)and still he was a good sport paid for all my time & then some!
Juicyjezebel69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 07:23 AM   #8
Babydoll's Harem
Account Disabled

User ID: 293342
My ECCIE Reviews

Some times us as providers have to take precautions when it comes down to alerts. and when confront them about why the alert was posted. they the gent gets upset and shows his true colors instead of explaining why the appointment went wrong with whom ever posted the alert. But ladies also have to keep in mind that these Gentlemen are like Mr jekyll and Mr hyde with certain providers . For example the crazy wanna be marine ! He's a douch with most ladies but is a good guy with the new ladies just so that he can have them say he was a total gent .
Babydoll's Harem is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 07:24 AM   #9
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Sammy9 View Post
Not safe ,,don't trust him,very sketching, after some research found out hes very disrespectful, I inform him about what I found out and he got very upset talking about why would I research him,its my job to be safe..ladies he will offer $ he does not have.
So having a few cross words with another ECCIE member now qualifies as an alert?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:15 AM   #10
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Not an alert. Not giving anything to show danger to the provider or community other than hurt feelings from words. Unlike the nations universities, the world of Providers has no Safe Places from words.

Moved to COED.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women