Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42452
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2015, 07:08 AM   #1
WASP
Registered Member

Default Question for Providers

Have you ever had a crush on a client. Maybe you found yourself calling or texing him. Maybe you even went or wanted to go on non Provider dates with him.

What happened if you can go into details. Could you get past the Client/Provider boundaries to make it a relationship?

Just asking as I'm sure Clients have fell for Providers. Rather it worked out or not for the Client. I would have to guess clients have had or developed feelings for a provider. Thus is maybe why he or she is a regular.

Anyway just a Sunday question. Feel free to comment or Bump on to the next thread.
WASP is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 08:36 AM   #2
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=WASP;1057593292]Have you ever had a crush on a client. Maybe you found yourself calling or texing him. Maybe you even went or wanted to go on non Provider dates with him.

What happened if you can go into details. Could you get past the Client/Provider boundaries to make it a relationship?

Just asking as I'm sure Clients have fell for Providers. Rather it worked out or not for the Client. I would have to guess clients have had or developed feelings for a provider. Thus is maybe why he or she is a regular.

Anyway just a Sunday question. Feel free to comment or Bump on to the next thread.[/QUOTE

I definitely have my favorites and yes I spend time outside the hobby with them. Enjoying the things we both like, hiking, workouts at the gym etc.
On the other hand, men love their variety and therefore I would never crush on a hobbyist.(that's how you get your feelings hurt)

If one would begin a relationship with either provider or hobbyist (they have something really special).. the acceptance of a wide open relationship. More power to both, I'll remain single and keep my variety as well.
Zenovia is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 01:56 PM   #3
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WASP View Post
Have you ever had a crush on a client. Maybe you found yourself calling or texing him. Maybe you even went or wanted to go on non Provider dates with him.

Anyway just a Sunday question. Feel free to comment or Bump on to the next thread.
I don't think I've ever had a crush on anyone. Well, there was one guy I did a video with. Wasn't a client because we both got paid. 3 weeks later I was over it.

I can't see myself crushing on someone I know would quickly pass me up for the next pair of tits. Or make up some trumped up story about meeting his "friends" in order to cancel our date so he can go meet another whore instead of me.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 02:46 PM   #4
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews

Providers can and do fall for clients. Crush or not I stay in my lane. No unsolicited calling texting or emailing clients ever. Oh yes Client/Provider relationships can work however only for a select few.
Mssppislm is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 03:41 PM   #5
WASP
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
I don't think I've ever had a crush on anyone. Well, there was one guy I did a video with. Wasn't a client because we both got paid. 3 weeks later I was over it.

I can't see myself crushing on someone I know would quickly pass me up for the next pair of tits. Or make up some trumped up story about meeting his "friends" in order to cancel our date so he can go meet another whore instead of me.
Very true in the terms of dating a client.. The trust issue would be hard in both her and him to make it work.

I feel Like..This can happen in any guy though. I'm not sure how to put it. But I feel that both Guys and Girls sometimes are always looking for the next best thing sometimes. Its sad.. But it happens.. Sorry
WASP is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women