Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2015, 10:04 PM   #46
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
Providers use that one too. But never say it. Come up with can't make it- family emergency. Hey that's good. Worst is ncns after driving an - you pick it, .

Gentlemen say the way it is. But understandably most don't believe it.

I agree. Just-say cancelled. Know to never call again.
Hey baby, those ladies are not in the same league as some of the better business ladies. I have no idea why everyone is lying to each about such insignificant stuff. Tell the truth, keep moving. I had absolutely no urge to lie to the fella when I cancelled. Stuff happens and it just did. He didn't fall apart, and came when it was good to get together again. Just as dbl booking guys are "cheating" , love we use that word here...hahaha, Gentlemen know how to pick 'em. Way better than average certainty when they make a date, it's a date. No muss, no fuss, just getting their happy and offering us the same in return. Gotta love clients who are considerate, respectful, and actually grateful for the ladies, just as we show them our gratitude, ya know?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 06:37 PM   #47
swordsman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBG Platinum View Post
I'm so lucky...I don't get periods anymore!!!! And I'm not even close to hitting menopause. I guess I caught a small streak of luck.
I thought it was ok to wade thru the Red River as long as you didn't drink from it.
swordsman is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 06:37 PM   #48
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yet but another can't make it family issue ,,,, I hope you nothing did happen to this person if you just used it as a way out ?

now this ass wipe got me to go to ALT Ga .. after bagging me for 2years
I get in town 3days be before our date and day before I get the email
of the OH I Cant Make it ....now he no where to be found
and after I had talked to a few ladies who had appts, with this guy said he did the same to them ... MR, X don't drag ladies to your city then blow then off
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 08:36 PM   #49
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

I had someone tell me oh the family dog died. Smh

Dont get me wrong i love animals....

Im in my bed we arw texting most of the time im naked... Im horny knowing there is someone on the way gets me more excited lol im such a perve... The time comes for you to be there and i get a text that say.....

My family dog just died
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 07:19 AM   #50
qmaqma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I had a seen this one provider more than 4 times. Had a appt scheduled and told her 2 hrs prior that I might have to stay at work due to heavy load. Ended up having to cancel 30-40 min before our appt. she said I wasted her time and now will no longer reply to my messages are speak with me.
qmaqma is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:05 AM   #51
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Well I just cancelled on a lady in Austin Saturday night, We have been trying to get together for over a couple of months now. I had some issues with the lights on my 2003 Dodge 3500 truck. Some wil say cause its a Dodge but it's been the best new vehicle I've ever purchased until here lately. Bought a HD headlight kit for it 6 yrs ago and had a bulb go out on one of the headlights. Cant get anyone to work on it cause the HD kit i aftermarket. Even Southside Trim & Glass wanted astronimical $$ to work on the HD kit by the hour. Finally got the headlight issues repaired but they wont turn on in high beam, Now I am experiencing tail light ground problems and license plate light socket wont work no more.
I could probably take it to a trailer repair shop and get all of this handled for a little over
$ 100. or less but here lately my days off have been spuratic. (Spelling)

So I am heading out to Austin Texas Saturday night and good ole DOT gets behind me and flashes me over. Got a tail light issue, license plate light issue, and this ole country bumpkin wants to search the vehicle and play the game. I'm not playing and I've got a bitchy Provider down in Austin whining cause I'm not lickity split down there and banging on her door wanting to donate $$ to her and pound the clam.
I try to explain to her I cant drive 180 miles with DOT at every piss ant town between Alvarado and Austin looking for a reason to pull me over an start back with the good cop bad cop thing... text her my tail light & license plate light issues with pictures and she doesn't want to hear that. I try to explain I need to come back Sunday afternoon during the day time and we need to work this out. All I get is one bad text message after another how I wasted her time, she blocked off half a evening just to visit me and now I don't show cause of lighting issues on the truck.

If you had a dollar ?

Well after the nasty text messages I just saved myself several hundred dollars. In fact I think I'll just cancel the planned overnight session and the 3-4 man gang bang I had tenatively scheduled with her, shooting video in 4K high defination. That alone saved me over 4 figures so if you had a dollar every time a gentleman scheduled an appointment and then cancelled cause of circumstances beyond his control...

Well I hope you get rich in a relatively short amount of time.

Sorry I am pissing and moaning about this but it really urked me she has to resort to text messaging me how I wasted her time and I was more than willing to make it up to her and make it worth her time. Some ladies get defensive and have short fuses before they stop and think well maybe he'll take care of me and compensate me for wasting her time on given evening. but instead I got hammered shortly after I texted her and cancelled for Saturday night.

i'll go hide in my hole now people....
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:53 AM   #52
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well it be nice if my ALT Guy would take care of me after all he did BAGGED me for 2 years to see him ...
I understand things happen last min .. but when you travel 3000mils and he just canceled on you / I had a very bad family thing happen when I was in ATL.. but i had to work thought it as was nothing I could do 3000 mils away
( 2 of my family members where maunder by their SON ) so I had to stay and work to help out with finances for the family ... but like I said before I was told he's done this before to witch this is what is so WRONG .. so F u c k U ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women