Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60695
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2015, 10:42 AM   #16
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmore197474 View Post
And this again forces us to consider how GOVERNMENT CONTROLLRED AND REGULATED legalized prostitution would affect this issue. give notice to CONTROLLED AND REGULATED. Meaning workers would have to be state licensed and taxed, and periodically checked for violations of regulations. The girls in the legal Nevada brothels are there by choice. there was a time when they thought bootlegged alcohol was impossible to prevent, yet it has been.
I agree with the legalization and government licensed. However I will point out that bootlegged alcohol still exists, although the demand has decreased due to the ready availability of legal alcohol.

Many countries do have legalized prostitution, some where brothels and pimping are illegal, which would technically mean all the ladies are independent. But having been in some of these countries, pimping is still going on and brothels still exist with some legal loophole workarounds.

There is also underage pimping going on, because there is a demand for it.

Granted the pimping is less due to the availability of independent girls and if you get caught with a pimped girl, you are also an involved party and face fines or jail. But it still goes on.

There is always going to be exploitation, we can try to limit it, but it still happens.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 03:37 PM   #17
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmore197474 View Post
And this again forces us to consider how GOVERNMENT CONTROLLRED AND REGULATED legalized prostitution would affect this issue. give notice to CONTROLLED AND REGULATED. Meaning workers would have to be state licensed and taxed, and periodically checked for violations of regulations. The girls in the legal Nevada brothels are there by choice. there was a time when they thought bootlegged alcohol was impossible to prevent, yet it has been.
And yet Nevada still has pimps, streetwalkers, underage girls, trafficked Asians, and everything that Kansas City has.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 05:01 PM   #18
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
And yet Nevada still has pimps, streetwalkers, underage girls, trafficked Asians, and everything that Kansas City has.
That's because it is illegal in all of the heavily populated areas of Nevada. Add to that that the "Legal" brothels are much more expensive than the "Illegal" trade. This makes Nevada not unlike the rest of the US...
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 05:35 PM   #19
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
That's because it is illegal in all of the heavily populated areas of Nevada. Add to that that the "Legal" brothels are much more expensive than the "Illegal" trade. This makes Nevada not unlike the rest of the US...
Agreed. Still, I think this is one of the situations where the fleas come with the dog (i.e. the various forms of victimization coming with prostitution). Legalization and regulation might mitigate some of the harms, incrementally - but I don't think you'd see wholesale removal of the ills. I feel the same way about drug legalization.

All we can do, as consumers, is make our business decisions in accordance with our own codes of ethics.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 05:59 PM   #20
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

My opinion is the best one could ever hope for in the US is decriminalization of consensual "of age" prostitution.. Going for the whole legalization thing is just a waste of time. Decriminalization would let LE have more time go after the real bad stuff (drugs, underage, forced)...

Set up a reward system for exposure of underage, forced prostitution, or excessive drug use... The whole pimping/management thing is the toughest. Is there such thing as good management? I think so. As long as the "working girl" takes home 75-80% of her earnings and the management is paid for their time, booking, screeening and transportation, then I don't think Management is a bad thing at all. On the flip side if the Mangagment/Pimp takes most of the money, that turns into a forced situation really quickly because they control the money. Bad thing is Pimps would never want legalization or even decriminalization. That screws up their whole game.
royamcr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women