Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2015, 11:57 PM   #46
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
Anita...

You have a Pretzel for an Avatard? Just asking......
Lol! I guess it kind of look like one. I am changing it this weekend, anyway.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 11:11 AM   #47
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews
Default This can "Make" or "Break" an appt.

Any body else want to chime in, please do so....

Gentlemen..I know that seeing a picture, or several pictures for that matter, of a beautiful woman or someone that you are interested in seeing might make you lose a little control. I think we all get that. But I can't stress enough and I'm sure all providers say the same thing...

Please READ the ads that providers post. Please READ their showcases. If they offer a website...please READ their website.

Will you find great information....More Photos, where her location is, what her rates are, what is on the menu....etc.
It will save not only you a lot of time, but time that maybe a Provider doesn't have at quick notice, as we all have our personal lives that keep going.

READ, READ READ!!!

P.S. I also added this in the Sticky for the Houston Newbie Friendly Provider List.
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 12:32 PM   #48
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

There are many factors that come into selecting a provider. The last two deal maker/breaker issues for me are:

The second-to-last item is money: If her donation is out of my budget , nothing else matters.

Final issue: If I call her and she doesn't answer or call back, I can't book her.
ICU 812 is online now   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 01:25 PM   #49
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

If he uses vulgar language when contacting me, there will be no appointment. Maybe even no answer to his message. Be respectful.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:08 PM   #50
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Cool

Provider smoking before a session and piss poor TCB are deal-breakers for me, FULL STOP!

Other than that I prefer someone who doesn't take herself too seriously, pleasant disposition and genuinely enjoys what she does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart View Post
What if a Dallas girl moved to Houston? ijs....
Welcome to H-Town Ms Hart. In all honesty, I've been less than thrilled with some of the DFW girls I've seen, with one notable exception, who now calls this town home. I'd hate to paint you all with the same broad brush, that would be a pretty pernicious proposition.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 12:50 AM   #51
Energy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Pics get my attention right out of the gate. Then I look for the amount of additional info/pics/reviews on the showcase and other web sites. If the info is sparse, I move on. If it's obvious that pics are 10 years old....deal breaker. If it takes more than 24 hours to get a response to my initial inquiry, I move on. Like others on this thread, I've also pretty much limited my search to touring providers after a string of poor TCB experiences in Houston. It wasn't always like this...don't know what changed, but it has, unfortunately.
Energy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women