Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2014, 07:10 AM   #16
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by randall flagg View Post
Any provider has every right to see whoever they want and use whatever screening methods they want. I wouldnt have believed the following had I not seen it myself. Below is from a p411 ad.

" i do not cater to clients that have oks from aa providers sorry .."
Wow now that is crazy right there.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:36 AM   #17
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

That is similar to a male member here who will not see providers for sessions if they see AA as clients have been reviewed by known AA males.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 08:37 AM   #18
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored@home View Post
You covered not all money is good money and if set with that approach then an honest answer back to said gent asking for another reference should be all she wrote.
I can say that from this side of the game it can suck and be a bit of a disappointment, like being caught in a bureaucratic catch 22.

I have no idea all the ins and outs that go on from your side but speaking as someone who was caught in that limbo before; I appreciated those who had a bit more flexibility in finding a solution to the problem rather than a firm no. The ones who offered up advice and suggestions were the ones I visited. The others that seemed terse with the "more experience needed" response lost something mentally to me and I never tried again even when refs were not a issue.
Hey! We all start somewhere right! Glad you found a provider that got ya in!

I'd love to link an example of one of the reasons why I don't strictly rely on References ( then again, I don't just cater to Board Hobbyists, because my target market is small, I cater to different markets to round em up) , but its in the Ladies Infoshare - yet I see it all the time across the board.

Provider A Was NCNS''d and goes to the infoshare/coed and shares her experience about a hobbyiest "

"This morning I had an appointment at 10am, blalalalahhh... NCNS'd me after an 80 mile drive blaaaaahhh...

Then here comes the flood of : " Wow, he's never done that with ME" and the " ladies I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, he was great with ME" etc etc ( thank GOD for BL sites). Sounds nice, too bad I cancelled family time and drove 80 miles to get to my incall..

References alone really doesn't work for me. I don't mind putting in a bit more effort and research - whatever that'll make me feel secure. Great thread KHC.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:11 AM   #19
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks. I appreciate it.

For the record, I did ask him for more ref's (without telling him why...again...I wasn't sure how to handle it without throwing her under the bus). He answered me back by saying he already gave me two.

At that point, I felt REAL COMFORTABLE saying good bye. LOL
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:25 AM   #20
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

*Not that this matters...well it did for me that is.
If you have lived in multiple cities both here and back in the UK then one's options are limited. P411 seems like the best way to go in my situation. Still a bit worried about privacy(security). I'd assume providers fancy getting references from other providers geographically located in their play-ground. Side-note: I think AMP visits are moot. Indy providers don't seem to give a toss about those triumphs. Right, as you were...
Cheers,
DBD
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:13 PM   #21
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

People will see who they want to see, but it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that their ATF is crazy.

If it does, or if they blow up on you for telling them, then it might be reason enough to consider passing on the visit LOL

If you've had such a bad experience dealing with this provider in the past and have gotten to the point that you will not even attempt contacting them, then just let the guy know. Otherwise, you can say that this is someone who has a history (at least in your experience) of not responding to reference requests in a timely manner, and that you will let him know as soon as you hear something, but that he can also provide another reference if he has one.

You definitely don't want to seem/be "catty" about it, but, understandably, you don't want someone else being unprofessional to reflect badly on you either.
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:26 PM   #22
JackNapier
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Thanks. I appreciate it.

For the record, I did ask him for more ref's (without telling him why...again...I wasn't sure how to handle it without throwing her under the bus). He answered me back by saying he already gave me two.

At that point, I felt REAL COMFORTABLE saying good bye. LOL

Here's an idea you might consider. If there is something lacking in a gentlemen's reference, you might give him the handles of two or three ladies whose judgement you would trust and who are newbie friendly. They would certainly appreciate it and you would be more likely to have the gentleman contact you again for a session later.
JackNapier is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:14 AM   #23
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

That's a thought. Thx.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:14 AM   #24
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft! View Post
*Not that this matters...well it did for me that is.
If you have lived in multiple cities both here and back in the UK then one's options are limited. P411 seems like the best way to go in my situation. Still a bit worried about privacy(security). I'd assume providers fancy getting references from other providers geographically located in their play-ground. Side-note: I think AMP visits are moot. Indy providers don't seem to give a toss about those triumphs. Right, as you were...
Cheers,
DBD
There are plenty of us who don't care where your reference is from, as long as we can verify they have a presence somewhere on the net. Some of us even belong to a forum or two from across the pond. In the information age, it isn't hard to find a lady as long as she is somewhat above the radar.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 08:52 AM   #25
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm one of those ladies. As long as she seems to have a good reputation and stable, I will take a ref from her no matter what city she is in.

If I KNOW for a fact she is a KNOWN drama queen and unstable, I can't trust her as a ref.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:54 AM   #26
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I accept pretty much all refs except BP only girls but the thing is, even when I do send out the reference requests there are just certain ladies who either aren't reference friendly or they take forever when they reply. That's why p411 is so awesome.. I usually just check for 3 recent okays and screening is out of the way.
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 07:06 AM   #27
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a HUGE p411 fan!
Old 07-08-2014, 10:07 AM   #28
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You know, when we used to peek in to the girl's locker room I looked at all of them, no matter what color they were.....

Name that movie for one free BSC reference!

Hey, Kaylee, if you quit taking refs from the BSC Deama queen providers on here you'd be down to like a half dozen. So which one's are they so we can all go see them for rapid clearance when we feel like eating your pussy till you beg us to stop?
phildo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women