Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2014, 01:24 PM   #1
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91
Default spinner spinner chicken dinnee

In killeen for a couple hours need a real spinner that is horny.. hh will do 100
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 02:02 PM   #2
Swordmaster69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Good luck mata !!
Swordmaster69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 02:04 PM   #3
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Dude its kinda try here in killeen
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 02:43 PM   #4
Swordmaster69
Valued Poster

We are kind of up and down - but in a dry spell right now. The reason I primarily head to Austin
Old 06-04-2014, 03:51 PM   #5
Brook Cumings
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 201839
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WHOA ... WHOA .. WHOA WHOA.........

WELL MATA ..... SEE .. I THINK YOU .... ARE CONFUSED...I KN OW WHY YOU ARE DRY DOWN THERE..., BECAUSE IF YOU GET IT YOUR WAY AT THAT PRICE ...... THEN U KNOW YOU TAKE THAT ORDER TO A "BURGER QUEEN "..( SUPER SIZED .... BUT YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG .... PICKY EATER ... LEARN THAT GRADE A .... IS NOT CHEAP ... CHEAP STUFF AINT GOOD AND PRIME AINT CHEAP PLEASE ..... THIS GOES OUT TO ALL SELF RESPECTING CONO SUR'S ... OF THIS FINE "HOBBY"..... I AM PLANING A TRIP TO AUSTIN & SAN ANTONIO..... ECT .... I WANTED TO STOP IN AT (WACO, TEMPLE , KILLEEN..) BUT,,,, IF THIS IS THE GOING DONATION FOR TIME THEN I WILL JUST KEEP ON GOING THROUGH SO PLEASE TELL ME THIS AIN'T IT .100 HH DAMN I HAVE HEARD SOME FUNNY THINGS BUT THAT AIN'T IT SOI AM ABOUT TO JUMP ON THIS TRIP AS SOON As I GET ALL MY SLOTS FILLED ON THIS ENDEAVOR NOW ASK YOUR SELF WOULD U DO WHAT U WANT TO DO TO A PROVIDER FOR HH AND ONLY GET A HUNDRED BUCKS FOR REAL ? PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT THAT SHALLOW DOWN THERE ....ARE INSTEad of south i might aught to go north
Brook Cumings is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 12:35 AM   #6
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I don't understand why Killeen would be so dry with providers considering it has the largest army base in the country, seems to me there should be a bunch of dudes needing some ladies. When I lived down there it sucked go to any bar or club and it's like 20 to one ratio men to women.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:10 AM   #7
FS_ITC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
I don't understand why Killeen would be so dry with providers considering it has the largest army base in the country, seems to me there should be a bunch of dudes needing some ladies. When I lived down there it sucked go to any bar or club and it's like 20 to one ratio men to women.
Because the vast majority are working guys (E-4 and below) who don't have the kind of cash to spend on ladies that ECCIE grows. Just look at BP. There is a reason it is so popular in Killeen.

If I'm in Killeen, I don't even look at ECCIE. I only check this board once in five times I'm looking at Austin.

And yes, on short notice, I have to roll the BP dice as well.
FS_ITC is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:29 PM   #8
Swordmaster69
Valued Poster

As FS ITC mentioned, there are actually tons of providers, but generally all on back page and working out of notels, and the low level motels. There are just a few quality girls here...in Austin there are many girls who are either well skilled, hot, large menu...or a combo of all of these attributes.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:54 PM   #9
Your Dezire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 147402
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to say I have been watching post about Killeen, I have yet to see it being slow or quiet I hobby in Killeen 98% of the time. I also use back page here as well as when I travel. The only problem I ever have with any schedule is when A Client call you and need to or wants to see you RIGHT NOW........ I know that as a provider I do the very best that I can to be available all the time at a moments notice however unfortunately real life takes over and that just isn't always possible. I go above and beyond to give my clients the dates and times that they want but i just doesn't always work ....... What happens to me allot is I will get a No Call No Show and like a dummy i still keep that time open thinking oh some thing came up.Honestly I have never had anyone who didnt understand that. I will also like to say It honestly doesn't matter where you Hobby Here P411 BP and where. There are good and bad people everywhere. Do your homework trust your gut and always choose Class vs Trash.
Your Dezire is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 03:24 PM   #10
Buckskin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Dezire is da Bomb!!
Buckskin is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:05 PM   #11
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordmaster69 View Post
As FS ITC mentioned, there are actually tons of providers, but generally all on back page and working out of notels, and the low level motels. There are just a few quality girls here...in Austin there are many girls who are either well skilled, hot, large menu...or a combo of all of these attributes.
Yeah I here you about BP we have the same problems up here with the ladies that cut the rates so low on BP it hurts the top notch providers but I find it better to pay alittle more toget better service in other words more bang for your buck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Dezire View Post
I have to say I have been watching post about Killeen, I have yet to see it being slow or quiet I hobby in Killeen 98% of the time. I also use back page here as well as when I travel. The only problem I ever have with any schedule is when A Client call you and need to or wants to see you RIGHT NOW........ I know that as a provider I do the very best that I can to be available all the time at a moments notice however unfortunately real life takes over and that just isn't always possible. I go above and beyond to give my clients the dates and times that they want but i just doesn't always work ....... What happens to me allot is I will get a No Call No Show and like a dummy i still keep that time open thinking oh some thing came up.Honestly I have never had anyone who didnt understand that. I will also like to say It honestly doesn't matter where you Hobby Here P411 BP and where. There are good and bad people everywhere. Do your homework trust your gut and always choose Class vs Trash.
When I want to see a eccie lady it always works out best to give a day or two notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckskin View Post
Dezire is da Bomb!!
Yes she is
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 12:08 AM   #12
Your Dezire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 147402
My ECCIE Reviews

Ty Guys
Your Dezire is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 12:53 AM   #13
Summerlyn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 243728
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi sword, I have to disagree with you in regards to there being a dry spell here in the killeen area. When it comes to me, there is bound to be plenty of moisture for you to enjoy! Why travel to Austin when I'm right here in your own back yard?!?!
Summerlyn is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:29 AM   #14
Swordmaster69
Valued Poster

Summerlyn....when we say dry spell.....we mean the traveling lovelies who cum into town to visit from Dallas, Houston or Austin, or newbies (chelsea,and the one that looked like Julia roberts) who first pop up in Killeen, but later move to the big city for the bigger business, or a SD....there is plenty of ladies to be had in killeen.....but only a small group who are worth my time....like Randi Games, Dezire, RHC, Sexctexan, Vivian, Adriana etc....and maybe you.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:37 AM   #15
Summerlyn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 243728
My ECCIE Reviews

Trust me Sword...I may not necessarily be the most beautiful, or even the sexiest provider out here, but I am definitely worth your time. Without a doubt, I know how to please a man. It is something that I pride myself on. I am a perfectionist both in and out of the bedroom. I am sure that the couple ECCIE members I have already seen will be sure to let you know that my services to them were well enjoyed.
Summerlyn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women