Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36438
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2014, 11:25 PM   #1
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51
Talking Anniversary story......+ 1000th post

Today marks my three year anniversary on this website AND my 1000th post. I know I know, that's not that long and my post count pales in comparison to many others but I though I'd mark the occasion with the story of how I joined the Hobby. First off I realize that some of you horny bastards have been hobbying longer than I've been alive. Second, I'm probably half of most peoples' age here. Third, I never knew such a culture or hobby existed in sleepy ol San Antonio.

For the start of my story we must rewind to about winter of 2010. I had been in a car accident and was doing rehab as a result. I had all sorts of soreness lingering. A person at the hospital suggested I try some massage therapy to help with it. I had no clue where to go so I cruised all around town looking for a good place to frequent. A few times I was propositioned for the happy ending but never partook because that's just not right, you know . One day I met up with a few people to eat at what was formerly Zorro's when after the meal I was walking back to my car and saw the glowing red sign of the infamous VIP Spa. I think to myself, Hmmm, maybe I'll try that out some time. Next day I went, around evening time, I went back. Walked in and instantly notice that it's not quite like the others I went to. It was a lot more visually appealing if you get my drift. Walk in, pay, get the shower, laying down with hot packs on my back, draped, and in walks my girl. Don't remember the girl's name but she comes in does a halfass rub on my legs and upper back. I flip over, same halfass rub. Nothing sketchy, nothing provocative, pretty straight forward. At the end she gets my water, I get dressed and leave. The whole thing struck me as odd. When I get home I google that place and the reviews from this site pop up. Holy cow, I spent quite a while reading with this place on one tab and urban dictionary on another. Mind was blown. Always thought of SA as pretty boring.

I spent the next few months lurking before dipping in. And hell yes I went back to VIP. I thought about joining, then decided not to, going back and forth with the idea. It wasn't until a shitty experience on BP that I joined officially for the soul purpose of putting that bitch on blast. Ever since then I've been hooked. I love it here. The hobby rules. I've had such a blast meeting people and swapping stories. This place has it all: laid back people, nutcases, bonn11, the list just keeps going. A married friend was telling me one time that he had never been with a black girl. I thought to myself that I don't want to be that guy. I don't want to have Coulda/Shouldas in my life. I'm crossing shit off my bucket list. I've plowed BBWs all the way down to size 0s, from white light to dark as night. Still haven't banged a midget, but I'm on the lookout. Every now and then I think about the money I've spent in the hobby. Sometimes with guilt. There are starving kids in Africa and I'm here blowing my money on, uh, blowing haha. But then I say fuck it, I probably would have blown it on some stupid shit anyways. I don't regret one dime.

Well, here's to 3 good years (plus 6 months lurking) and many many more to come!!
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:25 AM   #2
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I think Tiny Star should be your followup review to your 10K post
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:48 AM   #3
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Congratulations, honorable mayorcastro! You are now an official Post Ho!

Check your pms for the Official Post Ho Club Membership Package. I just sent it.

Suggestion: A one-legged woman...(high-leg amputee), it's a must!

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 06:27 AM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Congrats! I get PM'S from many guys that started in 09 that have zero posts and zero reviews. Makes your numbers look very respectable..... NO?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 06:34 AM   #5
a10bomb
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Copycat!!!

JK!!! Congrats Mayor on your ECCIEversary and your 1000th post!!

a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:27 AM   #6
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

Congratulations, from one Post Ho to another! I enjoy your participation and point of view. One concern: due to recent news events, you may be forced into changing your handle. I'd like to suggest "HUDStud."
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:40 AM   #7
Guest070517
Account Disabled

Encounters: 58

Mayor... Congrats on # 1000... since you have been F**king your way thru San Antonio.. do you really feel there is a need for you to go to DC... things there are ALL READY F**ked up... how can you help?
Guest070517 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 02:09 PM   #8
levi tab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

lol Congratulations Post Whore !
levi tab is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 02:58 PM   #9
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

they are called little people, not midgets. I expect political correctness from the mayor for gosh sake.

anyway, congrats on reaching this milestone.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:24 PM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 02:53 AM   #11
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 210

Congrats.

Once confirmed Will you be updating that there handle of yours to HUDcastro?

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 08:31 AM   #12
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

Congrats, Mayor!
Here's to 1,000 more posts!
OldYeller is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women