Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2013, 04:12 PM   #1
golfnut
Premium Access

Encounters: 77
Default Review: Stood up by MistyDawn

Date: 05/20/2013
Provider: MistyDawn
Phone: 817-730-3282
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1052908625
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635/75
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NONE - She waited until I arrived at our appt time to tell me she messed up and had a conflict
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: NA - never met her.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: We never actually met.
Recommendation: No
golfnut is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:20 PM   #2
GoManHo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Golfnut, I have been put off, delayed, stood up and just plain ignored even after confirmed appt. requests thru p411 and follow-up pms. The real young ones mostly. I just stay nice and keep trying if I really want to do them. However, reading your review I won't be calling her! Thanks for the heads up.
GoManHo is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:23 AM   #3
smokeater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Usually it is best to see Misty Dawn before edited thinly disguised drug reference-Torito, but it appears that flakyness has no time limits for her. I too have experienced the flakyness, but never the NCNS problem.
smokeater is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:11 PM   #4
blaeese
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

There are plenty of other fish in the sea.
blaeese is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:58 AM   #5
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

I am not defending Misty Dawn but as I recall she used work into the wee hours of the morning and then sleep late until mid after noon. While golfnut says he had a scheduled appointment with her at 12:00 I can see why he's a little put off by being Stood Up but geesh, grow some balls dude! You got Stood Up, big deal ? It happens... Always have a plan B, C, and D in your goodie bag. If I blasted every lady that stood me up in the last year I would be the most hated hobbyist's on the board... And you drove a whole 30 minutes.... Hell I got stood up Tuesday night and drove over 110 miles there and back, 2.5 hrs on GBPTW.
What inquiring minds really want to know is, if you never saw Misty for your scheduled appointment how do you know she is a smoker ?
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:10 AM   #6
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I am not defending Misty Dawn but as I recall she used work into the wee hours of the morning and then sleep late until mid after noon. While golfnut says he had a scheduled appointment with her at 12:00 I can see why he's a little put off by being Stood Up but geesh, grow some balls dude! You got Stood Up, big deal ? It happens... Always have a plan B, C, and D in your goodie bag. If I blasted every lady that stood me up in the last year I would be the most hated hobbyist's on the board... And you drove a whole 30 minutes.... Hell I got stood up Tuesday night and drove over 110 miles there and back, 2.5 hrs on GBPTW.
What inquiring minds really want to know is, if you never saw Misty for your scheduled appointment how do you know she is a smoker ?
He's reporting his experience with this provider to the rest of the board which will help others make their decision. Not sure how this somehow indicates that "he needs to grow some balls". What a strange thing to say.

I personally have been stood up only once in 12 years and fortunately I never left my house for the appointment. I'm not speaking for the OP but I rarely have a plan B C or D. I have researched who I want to see. I've been talking to them either thru text or pm and that's who I want to see....not a 2nd or 3rd choice (which leads me to a new post)

Thanks for the info golfnut!
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:28 AM   #7
MistyDawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 150648
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnut View Post
Date: 05/20/2013
Provider: MistyDawn
Phone: 817-730-3282
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1052908625
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635/75
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NONE - She waited until I arrived at our appt time to tell me she messed up and had a conflict
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: NA - never met her.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: We never actually met.
Recommendation: No
I do apologize for the inconvenience. But it was not intentional. I am human & I do admit I had forgotten a previous engagement. I did try to contact u but did not hear from u until u arrived. I dont believe this deserves a vindictive rebuttal. It seems as if ur intentions in writing this negative review is to only degrade me & my reputation. This is not a habit I have, It was a mere mistake.Once again I apologize for ur inconveniences.
MistyDawn is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #8
golfnut
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Zebra, I did not ask for your experiences. I was simply sharing the fact that she stood me up. I put she was a smoker because of past reviews I had read. As for the "grow some balls" comments I suggest you think twice about insulting someone you have never met.

Misty, I had no missed calls from you nor any text. I simply shared my experience. When I finally spoke to you your excuse was "you messed up and forgot about another appt". Regardless, I am not trying to damage your reputation just giving the facts. apology accepted and best of luck.

Case closed and moving on. No more comments from me.
golfnut is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:17 AM   #9
MistyDawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 150648
My ECCIE Reviews

Never said 1 thing abt "growin some Balls" where did that come from?
If there are no hard feelings then I wld be more than happy to make this up. If u want give me a call.
MistyDawn is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #10
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Misty. He was referring to a comment made by Zebra.
Personally I think he was right to post the no show. That being said I think you showed a lot of class by accepting the blame. And being honest about the mix up.
I may not have noticed you without this thread. Now you are on my must see list.
slingblade is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women