Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41557
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-12-2011, 11:42 PM   #151
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

My menudo sure is tasting pretty fucking good.

Homemade flour tortillas, too.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:09 AM   #152
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Ok, since GMan apparently has no interest in responding to the question posed in the title of this thread and since it is so far from the original topic, I am gonna close this mess before I loose any more sleep over this nonsense.

It seems that many of the posters here have been misunderstood, misquoted, and "attacked". So let's see if we can clear up a few points:

The allegations against GMan were originally leveled by a provider in another coed thread.

When people refer to "hearing about something behind the scenes" it does not mean that they have access to an area that they are not suppossed to. It could mean that someone or several someones told them at lunch, over a cocktail, in an e mail, PM, or during pillow talk confirmed something that might heretofore been only speculated about. It does not mean that there is a breach of a private area necessarily. Understand, private area breaches are taken seriously here so if we believe it is happening and can prove it, there are always consequences.

I don't get angry and I don't take things said here personally unless they become personal. I can state unequivocably that I don't take favors from anyone here and there were Mods in the past that did (or at least tried). I was told this by one of them so either he did or he wanted me to believe he did. This not withstanding I have zero tolerance for disrespect for the VOLUNTEER Staff members here, period.

Disagreement is not necessarily disrespect.

Name calling has to go beyond "girlie" for it to be actionable IMHO. We are all grown and our skins should be a little thicker than that.

When you question something, or someone, or someone's actions, that is not necessarily an attack. Questioning things is ingrained in our American culture. It is why we are Americans. It is only an attack when it becomes personal. In this case, the question seemed to be the accuracy of the reviews and the amounts allegedly paid for the companionship. In order to stay on track, let me give my .02! Very few of the ladies seen by GMan have only his one review. Most of them have pages of them so his reviews, in most if not all cases, aren't going to influence a "newby" to make a bad decision as there are many reviews for them to peruse. Does this information that has come to light about him make some if not all of us question the veracity of his writings, of course. In the big picture, is it really a big factor, not from my POV, but others have stated that the disagree with that and that is all good and fine. That's what keeps things interesting. I daresay that many of the reviews here contain some inaccuracy or another that we could find if we really looked for them.

Enough on this topic. It is worn out. Find something new to talk about or debate.

Spacemtn
AustinModstaff
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women