Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48420
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41394
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2024, 01:05 PM   #1
Dapper959595
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default Tipping

Do y’all tip? How much would you tip a standard provider for FS? Or massage? Curious to see what’s the norm. I’m in the gulf south for reference and I typically tip 20% or more for any service of any kind.
Dapper959595 is online now   Quote
Old 09-02-2024, 01:53 PM   #2
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

There is no standard, all depends on the quality of the service being provided & the base rate. I've never gone by a percentage.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2024, 04:56 PM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I ha e mixed feelings about tipping. We are all paying a professional wage equivalent to an attorney or a CPA. Do you tip your attorney or CPA?

However, for providers who have gone the extra mile or made a special request for me....then yes.

But, if she shows up in a tshirt has a list of no's, doesnt let's me live out my fantasy, and is mechanical bang out the nut. No way I am tipping!
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2024, 05:53 PM   #4
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

I normally do not tip unless the provider goes over on time, or does something more than what is in the ad. (ie if she offers me a quality cocktail)
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2024, 08:25 PM   #5
Bradscott
Gaining Momentum

Default S/e vs employees

Self employed people keep the fee for themselves and set their prices. I usually don’t tip owners! Employees do not get the fee or set the price. I tip them! Owners should command a just fee and do their best because their name is on the product. Employees should be rewarded for their efforts!
Bradscott is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2024, 08:28 PM   #6
secondHandNews
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
I normally do not tip unless the provider goes over on time, or does something more than what is in the ad. (ie if she offers me a quality cocktail)
Let's say she does go over time but you've only brought the rate for the time you booked. How do you make it up to her? P4 allows you to buy points that can be used for advertising, but to me that seems like a limited option. Do you instead send her, say, a gift card? Is a return visit enough of a thank you? Do you bring extra for that return visit?
secondHandNews is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2024, 09:17 PM   #7
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondHandNews View Post
Let's say she does go over time but you've only brought the rate for the time you booked. How do you make it up to her? P4 allows you to buy points that can be used for advertising, but to me that seems like a limited option. Do you instead send her, say, a gift card? Is a return visit enough of a thank you? Do you bring extra for that return visit?
If she doesn't give you a clue or hint it's time to go and you haven't stayed on purpose, running over is on her as much as you and a tip wouldn't be required. This is my opinion only.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2024, 11:46 AM   #8
Mr69Jones
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
I ha e mixed feelings about tipping. We are all paying a professional wage equivalent to an attorney or a CPA. Do you tip your attorney or CPA?

However, for providers who have gone the extra mile or made a special request for me....then yes.

But, if she shows up in a tshirt has a list of no's, doesnt let's me live out my fantasy, and is mechanical bang out the nut. No way I am tipping!

I totally agree. I used to tip, but now days providers rates make up for the tip.
Mr69Jones is online now   Quote
Old 09-04-2024, 12:51 PM   #9
CantBuyMeLove
Valued Poster

Closest I ever got to tipping was emailing a Victoria Secret digital gift card to a regular with instructions to buy 1 of 3 specific sets, her choice, before our next date. Next day she sent me dressing room mirror pics of 2 of the sets and insisted I pick based on her photos. Nice little bonus before our date.
CantBuyMeLove is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2024, 08:05 PM   #10
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

The providers make their own donation rates. If they expect a tip over the donation, they need to raise the rate, or do what many do now, nickel and dime for certain services that are usually a given when it comes to GFE.

I have always said the best tip you give a provider is a referral or better yet, a repeat visit. Of course, in order to get that future business, she has to make a great first impression!
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2024, 08:31 AM   #11
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondHandNews View Post
You can get a Visa card and send her the info or a Amazon card and do the same .
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2024, 10:08 PM   #12
FocusedGamer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Nope, i mean her is her rate. Unless it's for greek,video or something else that is extra.
FocusedGamer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women