Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley
Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70507
biomed161224
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453069
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47871
pyramider46370
bambino40499
CryptKicker37112
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 09:33 AM   #31
FreeLancer40
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

FreeLancer40 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:36 AM   #32
Meridien
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

I have a hard time trusting someone else for my protection with covers. From "providers" in the news purposefully spreading stuff, or attempts at a baby trap, I'm bringing my own covers, at all times.
Meridien is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:14 PM   #33
August Black
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Unless you have a significant other to worry about then buying your own rubbers shouldn’t be a problem. Imagine booking a girl and you show up but she only has rubbers which are super tight and you know you’re gonna tap out within a few mins….probably gonna be frustrating. Or better yet imagine booking, a chick spends time looking for rubbers &, discovers she has none. Now you gotta discuss a lower fee or limited services, plus is she adding time due to the search party…..quickest way to kill the mood. Guys have different condom preferences, sizes etc so bringing your own prevents a bunch of headaches.
August Black is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:45 PM   #34
Mongoose518
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

My response was not to you George 1990 I appreciate you saying something and I'm with you if they have something to say DM me we can settle it
Mongoose518 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM   #35
BugsySegal
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by August Black View Post
Unless you have a significant other to worry about then buying your own rubbers shouldn’t be a problem. Imagine booking a girl and you show up but she only has rubbers which are super tight and you know you’re gonna tap out within a few mins….probably gonna be frustrating. Or better yet imagine booking, a chick spends time looking for rubbers &, discovers she has none. Now you gotta discuss a lower fee or limited services, plus is she adding time due to the search party…..quickest way to kill the mood. Guys have different condom preferences, sizes etc so bringing your own prevents a bunch of headaches.
Soldier boy would just go bbfs
BugsySegal is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM   #36
Mad Mikey
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by August Black View Post
Imagine booking a girl and you show up but she only has rubbers which are super tight and you know you’re gonna tap out within a few mins….probably gonna be frustrating. Or better yet imagine booking, a chick spends time looking for rubbers &, discovers she has none. Now you gotta discuss a lower fee or limited services, plus is she adding time due to the search party…..quickest way to kill the mood. Guys have different condom preferences, sizes etc so bringing your own prevents a bunch of headaches.
I hear you, but I have never had these problems. Probably a combination of luck and just differing tastes and motivations.

This is another great example of us having our own expectations from the gals. So all of us need to read these reviews and recs in terms of what we want and need from a date, and reviewers should provide enough detail so that readers can make that determination. Price point, service, little details.
I try to, but don't always succeed.
Mad Mikey is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM   #37
ignoramus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mikey View Post
I've never understood the appeal of Amber, but I met her late-ish in her career (late, so far, that is). Only met her once (in 2022), for car play, but the whole vibe of (1) being asked to buy condoms on the way to meet and (2) picking her up in an apt complex parking lot and (3) parking behind a church for the encounter made me question paying more than an SW fee.
Several months later I reached out to her to set up an incall appointment, to find out if that would be better and I would get this wonderful experience all the reviews talk about. I text her, she responds immediately, we agree to price and she can see me now, so I start to drvie to her. Within minutes I am contacted about a family matter that requires me to cancel on her so I text - I don't ns, I actually tell her sorry can't make it - and she goes ballistic. the whole text exchange was 10 minutes or less, from the initial text about availability, negotiating, getting the location, and then having to apologetically cancel. 10 minutes. She started blowing up my phone with her bitching, name calling, and demanding that I still come see her for even a few minutes. Claims she cancelled appointments to see me (wtf!) and can't believe I would do something so shitty, blah blah blah. It got so bad I had to block her.
We all have bad nights, but this is a sign of something I wanna stay far away from. Plenty of good pussy out there without having to put up with this shit.
Yeah, she lost her shit on me once and threatened to sic her people on me following an argument (we were both to blame, not that she'd ever admit that). Stay on her good side and she's fine, but God forbid you make a mistake or rub her the wrong way.
ignoramus is offline   Quote
Old Today, 08:08 AM   #38
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen time to stop with the harassment and move on.
Dr-epg is online now   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Amber - Albany - STG - 518-289-0693

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women