Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > Southern CA - Los Angeles > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Southern CA - Los Angeles
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Southern CA - Los Angeles Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70501
biomed161182
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453062
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47837
pyramider46370
bambino40480
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2024, 04:55 PM   #1
SoCalJarhead
Premium Access

Encounters: 8
Default Encounter: Yaya - Right Spa

User ID: -
Date: 6-21-24
Name: Yaya
Phone: 626-360-2966
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Santa Ana
State: California
Address: Grand Ave
Appointment Type: -
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4 long black hair, round face, nice lips, C cups, trimmed bush.
The Rest of the Story: Obviously, she has received many reviews here already, so she's well known as far as her menu. I personally would not see her again, but she is certainly open to damn near anything you want to do. She definitely was bummed that I came in the rubber instead of her mouth, so if you want that type of finish, she for sure the one.

She was nice when she came in and gave a hug and kiss and chatted a bit. I realized later that she literally left another guy to come to me and was adjusting her dress as she came in. Oh well, hazards of a whore house, I guess.

She was there as I undressed and right away grabbed a hold and began rubbing me. We kissed a bit and then she asked me to lay down. It's funny, they don't have a towel or sheet on the table to even pretend to cover up. Many guys will say I'm not there for the massage and so I don't care if it sucks. I am not one of those. I do like a decent or better massage and I feel it allows for a chance to build a little vibe with the girl. Maybe I'm too old, but I'm not ready to bang it out after 5 minutes and let them try to bring my hour short as well.

Lulu's was pretty much nonexistent. She did ask if I wanted it hard, but she pretty much just ran her forearm over me once or twice and then just sat on the end of the table dragging her fingers on my legs and ass. Definitely not a good massage and no way to build any type of vibe with me. Again, yes, I suck. Waah.

She was actually saying that she was tired and had a long day. I asked her to lay down and I would massage her a bit. I enjoy that and it often lubes the girl up. As soon as I started rubbing anywhere near her ass, she started queefing repeatedly. If you don't know what that is, look it up. Basically, someone just reamed her and put a lot of air up there. Hey, I know she's a worker but that's definitely not appealing.

I turned her over and enjoyed the nice tits for a bit and she seemed to like that. She then asked for me to fuck her and started a BBBJ to get me ready for the rubber. She's actually really good at that and does something with her tongue on the underside that I can't even explain, but I had to stop her so I wouldn't finish right then. If all you went to this girl for was a BBBJCIM, you'd probably be quite happy.

She laid back on the table and put her feet on my chest to allow me to get going. She's not particularly tight, but with those tits and her being pretty, it's not hard to enjoy fucking her. I guess I wasn't doing much for her, as I just got the slight fake moan and some comment. I looked up at her at one point and she was watching the monitor. Ah Ok, time to get er done I guess. I went ahead and just started pounding to build up and push in the for the finish.

She came in and out of the room to do clean up and was babbling with the other girls. Who knows what was up. I got dressed, used the head, and said goodbye to her and one or two other girls who came out to ask me to come back. Also, the mgr came out and whispered that there were new girls next week. Whooppee, I live elsewhere...

Did I fuck a fairly hot girl and get a great BJ? Yes, for sure. Did she actually do anything that would have me itching to come back? Definitely not.
Recommendation: No
SoCalJarhead is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women