Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35953
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2024, 10:56 AM   #1
LargeNutz
Premium Access

Encounters: 24
Default Influx of Latina providers

Has anyone noticed a crazy influx of latina providers? Pics almost always look certainly fake but are any of the ads legit? Lots are 100% in Spanish. I’m just curious if the open border policy has lead to a bunch of immigrants jumping into the oldest profession or are they all just bs.
LargeNutz is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2024, 11:08 AM   #2
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

I don't know about other parts of the country but in KC, they are all over sites like LC and appear legit. The only thing is that the gals don't speak english, pics are misleading if not fake and the menu is weak. Apparently some guys are ok with that as they seem to be popular here.
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 09-18-2024, 01:02 PM   #3
LargeNutz
Premium Access

So I found 5 listings on LC all in a little suburb of the city I’m near. Normally I don’t spam providers. I text and give them 15 to respond before moving on. But I decided to see what would happen. All 5 responded, gave similar first response (Hey Papi or Hey Daddy) and all very similar price points. And here’s the kicker. All in same motel. None have reviews. Asked for a verification pic and one gave me what could possibly be a real body picture. The rest sent the pic from their ad which was easily dismissed with a simple reverse image search. So a few things might be going on. 1. L E and setup. 2. Several girls happen to be latina all at same place. 3. Same girl running multiple ads. 4. Several girls and 1… manager.
Old 09-18-2024, 05:48 PM   #4
Belkins
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Gotta pay the Coyotes
Belkins is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2024, 07:50 PM   #5
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

Im a Latina that is US citizen and lived here for 23 years... lol
there are latinos in the US u know.. hahaha this post is comical
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2024, 07:52 PM   #6
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

It's so true! As a Latina myself, it's funny when I see girls advertising as Latinas but aren't. They don't speak Spanish, and they know nothing about the country they claim. A lot of people out there just use the "Latina" label to market themselves because they know men are drawn to us. It's kind of sad.
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM   #7
LargeNutz
Premium Access

I don’t think you quite understand what I’m talking about. There’s dozens of ads in Spanish all of a sudden. They use fake pics and out of area phone numbers. But they don’t ask for a deposit and will give you an address to a legitimate hotel. So either they’re large scale l e going on or they are legit. I’m not certain but the influx of ads is not deniable.
Old Yesterday, 11:54 AM   #8
Capital
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeNutz View Post
I don’t think you quite understand what I’m talking about. There’s dozens of ads in Spanish all of a sudden. They use fake pics and out of area phone numbers. But they don’t ask for a deposit and will give you an address to a legitimate hotel. So either they’re large scale l e going on or they are legit. I’m not certain but the influx of ads is not deniable.

You are totally right, big influx of ads. I have assumed they are largely fake, but your experiment is intriguing. I draw no conclusions, just the same level of doubt you have. Hopefully someone else can provide more insight.
Capital is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM   #9
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

There was a posse of "ladies" running up and down I-35 in TX, From San Antonio up to Dallas and back, never more than 1 night in any city. All booking was done through a b**ch of a Colombian manager (female). They had a shill that would write glowing review on all of them in every city they visited, so he was reviewing 5-7 ladies every day.

All of the mongers who saw these ladies said they used "Google Translate" once in the room as none of them spoke English.

All of a sudden the posse goes silent and one of the mongers posted in the Men's Locker Room that the whole group got rounded up by ICE and deported back to their origin countries.

Just one data point, but a white lady with natural blonde hair and blue eyes and no tats is mighty hard to find in TX ... just sayin'.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women