Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41215
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2024, 05:47 PM   #1
Sheri Lynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 490725
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Phony Review = Hunttolive

Good afternoon!
Just making the community aware and the admins that Hunttolive posted a phony/fake review of me dated 5-7-24 saying he saw me in Phoenix, AZ. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1063491504
We did see each other on 9-18-23 in Dallas.
That was a real review.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2940957

I understand he posted it to the Arizona board but he is most active in Dallas, and since he didn’t respond to my messages- I’m posting this here as well.

I’m not sure if he has me confused with someone else - but if so, I request that he correct the email address listed and the associated p411 link.

Or perhaps he just needed to write some type of review and thought I wouldn’t see it, knowing it’s fake - but thought I would not catch it.

I’d be happy to show admins my correspondence from my personal email to show exactly what I was doing on 5-7-24 and the city I was in. And it DEFINITELY was not seeing Hunttolive in Phoenix.
I don’t have shoulder length brown hair (it’s past my bra line and very blonde) and since I’ve seen Hunttolive almost a full year ago… I’ve actually lost 25 pounds, work out daily and changed my entire lifestyle - which is reflected in my current appearance- which is why I’m saddened that this fake review was posted.
That’s why you shouldn’t post reviews (fake or not) about women you haven’t seen in a year. Because their entire look might have changed since then. (Good or bad)
Moreover, I’ve never seen ANYONE at a “resort hotel” off the I10. My clients that know me know I NEVER use hotels as I practice total discretion and would never have clients walk through a lobby and especially not a “resort hotel”..
Moreover, I’m very very low volume, often just seeing 1 or 2 clients a month as I have a real world job..so I know exactly whom I’ve seen and when. I would have been delighted to see Hunttolive again as I remember our time fondly from a year ago in Dallas. So it’s unfortunate that it never happened. And that he wrote this fake review.

Please remove your phony review Hunttolive
Thank you!
Sheri Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2024, 05:56 PM   #2
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheri Lynn View Post
Good afternoon!
Just making the community aware and the admins that Hunttolive posted a phony/fake review of me dated 5-7-24 saying he saw me in Phoenix, AZ. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1063491504
We did see each other on 9-18-23 in Dallas.
That was a real review.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2940957

I understand he posted it to the Arizona board but he is most active in Dallas, and since he didn’t respond to my messages- I’m posting this here as well.

I’m not sure if he has me confused with someone else - but if so, I request that he correct the email address listed and the associated p411 link.

Or perhaps he just needed to write some type of review and thought I wouldn’t see it, knowing it’s fake - but thought I would not catch it.

I’d be happy to show admins my correspondence from my personal email to show exactly what I was doing on 5-7-24 and the city I was in. And it DEFINITELY was not seeing Hunttolive
I don’t have shoulder length brown hair (it’s past my bra line and very blonde) and since I’ve seen Hunttolive almost a full year ago… I’ve actually lost 25 pounds, work out daily and changed my entire lifestyle - which is reflected in my current appearance- which is why I’m saddened that this fake review was posted.
That’s why you shouldn’t post reviews (fake or not) about women you haven’t seen in a year. Because their entire look might have changed since then. (Good or bad)
Moreover, I’ve never seen ANYONE at a “resort hotel” off the I10. My clients that know me know I NEVER use hotels as I practice total discretion and would never have clients walk through a lobby and especially not a “resort hotel”..
In closing; I’m very low volume, and I know exactly who I’ve seen.

Please remove your phony review Hunttolive
Thank you!
This is an outrage! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this difficult time.

P.S. Wanna earn a real review? *wink wink nudge nudge*
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2024, 06:02 PM   #3
Sheri Lynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Ha ha..yes I would! :-) Dallas trip coming up next month! (I’ll reach out!)
Uh oh! Better not say that or Hunttolive may pretend he saw me!
Old 07-22-2024, 06:50 PM   #4
Sheri Lynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

***edited to say***
I apologize as I was looking at the date it was POSTED and not the date he said we met! It was posted on 5-7-24 but said we actually met on 4-4-24. But this is EVEN BETTER because I actually had Covid on April 4.
It started on April 2nd. I went to my doctors office on April 2nd very very ill (first time I’ve had Covid) and complaining of symptoms both the 2nd and again on the 4th of April to get tested for Covid and can provide documentation to admins..
Also, I was a walk in so was there for hours and I had a 104 fever on April 4th - on that day I finally tested positive- and I was sick for weeks.
All my ads were completely disabled for the entire month starting on the 3rd of April.
I was not at a resort hotel in a multi hour fbsm appointment; that is certain! Literally the sickest I’ve ever been.
Please allow me to provide documentation of those doctors appointments so this can be removed. Thank you!**
Old 07-22-2024, 08:16 PM   #5
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Im just curious why someone posting a positive review of you has you so upset?
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2024, 08:55 PM   #6
Sheri Lynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

First of all because it’s not true. It’s just a blatant lie.
Unfortunately I do have to take a very hard line on people that write things that really aren’t true - and I’m not even talking about disagreeing on my hair color, age and body type but like really really making up a completely fake encounter-AND that the poster claims is recent.
because if I don’t say something this time…then HuntToLive will continue to write fake reviews about me whenever he needs his premium membership renewed or when he’d like attention or whatever his reasons are for writing reviews that aren’t true.
Because if I didn’t say anything - he’ll then think it’s ok next time too. And the next time.
... He’s probably saying thing’s blatantly untrue in the men’s room right now to save face.
So it’s important he realize that he chose the wrong one for this sort of thing because I do monitor everything said about me.
Secondly ;I am writing this post so that everyone can take Hunttolive reviews with a little consideration that they may be outdated to just blatantly untrue. We really truly must stay safe in this community! We all rely on each other to stay legally safe at the very least and a person writing fake reviews isn’t an asset to the community.
How it affects me personally:
Because though positive - it is inaccurate .
if you google my email address; it comes up immediately on the first page..
The reason it bothers me is because if prospective clients google my email they will conclude that I’m a 40s soft milf with a thick body and a brunette.
I’m not a MILF though that’s not a bad thing.
I don’t have short brown hair, I’m not a soft thick MILF, though there’s nothing wrong with that. So, I don’t describe myself like that in ads, and if someone shows up expecting that they’ll be disappointed. And that’s definitely not good because that’s an absolute type some look for!
If someone is looking for what I actually am currently- a tall curvy fit blonde but reads I’m a short soft brunette milf they will bypass me.
So all around; having an inaccurate description isn’t good.
Mostly …I just don’t want to be used for a premium membership. I don’t think the review he wrote after mine is accurate either; I’ve reached out to the girl in question and she has zero record of him so in my opinion - he’s just posting many fake reviews for a membership or clout or something.
HuntToLive had read all of my correspondence hours ago both here and on p411 and refused to answer or respond -
If you really saw someone- and they were writing you saying you didn’t- wouldn’t you write that person back and say “oh yeah, remember, we talked about this, we did that etc? Remember I did this, we met here etc” but he had no comment. Because he knows he’s lying.
So, in closing..I’m not “so upset” but I would like the review removed and am working with admins on the Arizona board to get it removed.
Old 07-22-2024, 09:30 PM   #7
Sheri Lynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

��♀️
Old 07-23-2024, 12:00 PM   #8
hunttolive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Sheri,

I have reached out to the admins and asked how to take the review down. I just saw your email and will correct the record as best I can.
hunttolive is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2024, 12:01 PM   #9
hunttolive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Admins - If this is an issue I will fall on my sword and will take a ban if necessary.
hunttolive is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2024, 01:10 PM   #10
Sheri Lynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for the apology here and privately.
As I indicated in my email; you need to go back to the fake review and write that you have only seen me once and that the review is inaccurate.
That would be appreciated…!
it’s still on the first page of the Arizona encounters page so it’s not like you’re bumping something that buried pages back. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.
As far as banning..normally I’d agree that you need to be banned if you just wrote a completely fake review and we’d never met. But since we did meet once - I’d almost say this was a repost of the original review - except you changed my hair color, hair length and physical description for some bizarre reason - otherwise I wouldn’t have a problem with reposting the original but to the Arizona section of the board. So it feels like this is a repost but with inaccurate details; so if that’s grounds for banning..I doubt it..but that’s obviously between you and the admins.
I don’t provide FBSM appointments for outcall..let alone multi hour FBSM for outcall. I don’t advertise that and have declined that type of appointment in the past as I for sure can’t be dragging my 80 pound massage table around a hotel. NOW it makes sense why I started getting that request over and over starting a couple of months ago. Which is extremely annoying since I don’t advertise that.
I’m now a size 4 after a lot of hard work over the last 6 months so it just needs to be said on the review itself that the info provided is inaccurate or that you don’t know what’s currently accurate as you haven’t seen me for almost a year.
Thanks!
Old 07-24-2024, 03:46 PM   #11
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16
Default This has been taken care of

Staff has made the appropriate edits to the Report to designate it as a Fake Report and Closed the Thread:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2980229
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2024, 05:10 PM   #12
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Interesting, I always ask girls before I post a review, now days they are all saying "Thanks but NO THANKS!".

I think LE now has a presence on the boards bigger than most would think. I see a guy objecting to things in a post, making a big deal about going off topic, always smells fishy. I posted some probing questions about digital tracking and MAC address and some guy who rarely post started making personal attacks and demanding I get on topic or get out of the thread.....he was not an Admin. Smelled like LE......and that's not the first time I noticed that by guys who rarely participate in ECCIE or Oh2 conversations but do things that make me wonder their motive for the post.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2024, 06:16 PM   #13
Sheri Lynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you! I very very much appreciate the post being updated!
I apologize for PWPing (posting while pissed) and the extra long posts.
HuntToLive has apologized to me and did admit it so I’m thankful for that.
However; my emails to him and my initial attempts at communication across every platform were ignored until the public post was made and documentation that I was in urgent care being diagnosed with Covid on 4-4-24 was offered to be presented; that a response was given..
..I wish we could have resolved it privately.
But even after he responded I had to stay on him asking who the admins were he contacted about it being fake and when ..and advising I’d be following up publicly on his answer.
And of course he refused to just post on the actual review itself and say it was fake which would have saved everyone a lot of time and trouble.
Not only was this a completely fake encounter but the details he provided were fake and inaccurate.
Age, hair color, current body type, services offered..I just think those things are ..you know..important.
He didn’t describe me that way in his first review so I don’t what the f*** made him roll out bed a year later and paint me in an inaccurate way and blindside me with a fake review.
But nonetheless, I truly appreciate the admins taking this seriously! And responding to my mails! :-
) Looks like HuntToLive was not banned but his review abilities put on restriction for a bit - which is a completely fair outcome. Everyone makes a bad choice sometimes.I’m glad it’s resolved.
Thank you!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women