Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161073
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2024, 09:26 AM   #1
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry It's time for a TED TALK .

I have always prided myself as being a provider that had the opportunity to establish lasting connections with her clients. Having been a member for 12 years and with over 200 yes reviews I was always purposeful in never allowing this hobby to change the good natured, genuine and loving person that I am. I like a lot of the ladies used this opportunity to also take care of our children. In these last 12 years I have been some of you gents counselor, cheerleader, confidant and friend and I have loved every moment of that. What I didn't sign up for was to be your punching bag, the person that you belittle, degrade , humiliate and damn sure not the person that you find acceptable to get left holding the bag financially because you feel as though I'm not warranted basic common courtesy. I read all these comments about how traveling girls don't come like they used to through here. Well a major reason is that there are some gents in this group that like to schedule longer visits and then when it comes time for the appointment they go ghost and feel as though it's acceptable to not have the basic decency to call and cancel. If you wonder why the uptick in deposits and cancellation fees this would be why. And I know someone is gonna come on this post and say that's the price of doing business, and while it is I guess the same could be said for y'all paying deposits and then the girl skipping out on you. Yet it seems that it's only acceptable for you gents to be pissed when it happens to you, yet we are suppose to just bite our tongue and say nothing. In this last month I have lost almost 1000 in hotel fees alone and that is unacceptable. I am not saying that this is every gent because this absolutely is not but unfortunately a few rotten apples spoils the bunch. I'm just curious as to when this became the hobby and if this is what it's gonna look like going forward I'm going to have to seriously consider retiring for good. Any thoughts I would be open to hear.

Emmie
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 09:52 AM   #2
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

OK, my thoughts. I've known Emmie for....well....12 years now. Some of those "yes" reviews are mine. I think she's an awesome woman, an asset to the hobby in multiple ways. So if you want to say I'm a white knight, knock yourself out. I don't care.

But I think she has a point. I've been on Eccie (and its predecessor, I can't even remember now what it was called) for over 20 years. I'm on here a lot less now and I hobby rarely (I'm not missed and that's fine by me). The hobby has changed some, but Eccie has changed a lot. There's a general lack of respect, not only for the women, but amongst the men as well. Some guys here only get on here to insult women and to shit on reviews. It's pretty ridiculous.

Going directly to her point - if you set up a meet with a woman, she gets a room for that meet, and then you no-show, YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE. PERIOD. One of the basic components of being a grown-up is keeping your word. In my own life, if I say I'm going to be somewhere at a certain time, I'm there - whether it's business, personal, or this weird hobby world. Once or twice over the years, I've had to cancel last minute. Both have been when someone close to me had a medical emergency. On those occasions, I've made it right with the provider. That Emmie should be out $1000 this month due to guys standing her up is complete and utter bullshit. It's not "the cost of doing business."

I personally don't care whether traveling girls come here, because it's been a long time since I've seen one - it doesn't affect me personally. But everyone here should care when quality local providers bail out. Whether Emmie is your personal cup of tea or not, she's right on this issue.

And, just so everyone knows I'm even handed, that "you're an asshole" comment goes to women who stand the guys up, too. I've had that happen a few times (although not many, I've been lucky).

Many years ago, someone (I can't remember who) said that eventually, the streets would come to the Internet. Well, here we are.

There genuinely used to be a sense of community around here. Don't get me wrong, I didn't necessarily like every man or woman on the board. But I got that we were all part of an underground community, and the people in that community didn't go out of our way to cause each other harm, and sometimes we'd step up to help others out in a time of need (not just the providers, but hobbyists too). We even used to have get-togethers at bars. I went to a couple. They were a good time (even if I only let my handle be known to a few people - I still remember Sins and I laughing our asses off at one of them because most people didn't know who I was). I don't think we could pull that off now. And it's a damn shame.

Some people around her just need to grow the fuck up, I think.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 10:59 AM   #3
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Both comments have been well stated. In the short time I've been doing this things have really changed a lot on here nothing like it used to be
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 11:10 AM   #4
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

I've never ghosted anyone and most of the ladies I've made appointments with have not ghosted me. But here's what I think..I think both men and women should post here when ghosting happens, especially when money is involved. In other words, when a lady gets a room or when a guy pays a deposit. Just a quick factual post will do. Something like "Jane BJ took a deposit and ghosted me and didn't refund." Or "John Dipshit scheduled an appointment and ghosted." At least that way, there will be a record of such behavior. No, it won't completely eliminate the problem but at least it will identify the culprits.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 11:25 AM   #5
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I couldn't agree more with this whole thread
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 12:36 PM   #6
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

While I've never had the pleasure Miss Emmie, everything I've ever heard about you is first rate. Its obvious by your post that you handle yourself in a professional manner as well. While I've only been a member here for a few years, I've been on p411 for 16. I'd just say in general there is a lack of common courtesy going both directions right now. I've been stood up a few times, (one did include a NCNS when I had already checked in to a hotel) but I do a great deal of homework before I ever see someone the first time, so its fairly rare for me. Certainly your investment, (both financially, and the prep time) should be respected. I guess I'd just advise you to do the same thing we council the gents to do. Give the offending party a chance to make it right, and if that isn't fruitful, then out them here on the board. Let the ladies especially know who is displaying this type of disrespect. Maybe if this is a usual behavior then they'll find themselves with few options for partners to enjoy. Wishing you better fortune going forward....
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 01:44 PM   #7
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

What we need to remember is that our actions good or bad effects us all. Weather we think so or not. I have been burnt in my early years till i wised up.
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 02:16 PM   #8
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

There's a few guys down in the Texas forums who actually whine on the open board about some of the name brand women not responding to date requests. Perhaps they do not understand that the ladies talk to each other.

Yes, there's been a change over the years with more trash accumulating. And not just recently. Sins and I had this exact conversation when she was back once, and that was several years ago.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 10:37 PM   #9
Kilgore.Trout
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Only been in a year and recently found ECCIE. Honestly, sometimes sorry I did. Never seen you, but maybe soon.
Kilgore.Trout is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 11:44 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep this old gal has been on here " forrrever" and it has changed alot! The hobby has changed too..... we need to get bavk to having fuckin fun...more play,less stress!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 06:10 AM   #11
HotKinkyCougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 601030
My ECCIE Reviews

Everyone- beautifully said!.... I know I have a small group of Lady friends on ECCiE, and when something goes wrong We let each other know.... We keep in connection with each other.. If a guy knows shows... I reach out to then and I let them know to put them on the warning list.... If he speaks derogatory same concept ⚠️... But I also I'll send them good referrals..
I think all of us need to support each other more...
HotKinkyCougar is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 01:11 PM   #12
Kilgore.Trout
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

That’s because you, my dear, are a tresure.
Kilgore.Trout is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 02:11 PM   #13
HotKinkyCougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 601030
My ECCIE Reviews

❤️❤️❤️ thank you�� so are you��
HotKinkyCougar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women