Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70498
biomed161169
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47817
pyramider46370
bambino40465
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2024, 01:17 PM   #16
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 01:20 PM   #17
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

As I recall the OP topic, short form:
Trump campaign paid money to a company to provide a service, purportedly.
OK, so what's the issue with that? Do campaigns pay third parties? Like say Judge Merchan's daughter receiving huge sums from a campaign? But no investigation needed there?

So the topic must actually be: If anything Trump does, it's bad. So in essence, this in yet another TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS thread?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 01:32 PM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
OK, so what's the issue with that? Do campaigns pay third parties? Like say Judge Merchan's daughter receiving huge sums from a campaign? But no investigation needed there?

So the topic must actually be: If anything Trump does, it's bad. So in essence, this in yet another TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS thread?
Can you cite an article where it is alleged that Judge Merchan's daughter did anything illegal? Or is this just another claim by Trumpies that Judge Merchan and his family are corrupt, totally without proof?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 01:46 PM   #19
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post

The answer to what the issue is with this was already given above. Here it is repeated for you.
Regarding your last statement, too bad you can't come up with anything better.

"It's concerning to see a company formed just six months ago suddenly receive over $3.1 million from Donald Trump's network of political committees, particularly since there is virtually no public information about this company," Saurav Ghosh, the Campaign Legal Center's director of federal campaign finance reform, told NBC News. "Who works there, what services they offer or have provided, and whether Trump's payments to 'Launchpad Strategies LLC' are for bona fide services or are, instead, actually payments to other vendors funneled through a mere corporate shell."
Old 06-20-2024, 02:05 PM   #20
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

E-x-a-c-t-l-y my point. However the OP is not under a BS gag order either, so they can chatter and speculate via the 1st amendment freedom unabated, within ekky rules and guidelines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Can you cite an article where it is alleged that Judge Merchan's daughter did anything illegal? Or is this just another claim by Trumpies that Judge Merchan and his family are corrupt, totally without proof?
Old 06-20-2024, 02:10 PM   #21
VitaMan
Valued Poster

The Trump transaction needs to be investigated. So many red flags.

And it fits the MO of the Trump Crime Organization so well.
Old 06-20-2024, 02:12 PM   #22
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Yup, I read it. Is there a law broken? Is there a curing period before a Delaware LLC can receive funds from customers?

Asking for a friend named Hunter, who as you may know, is the juggler of many a shell company and may be in need of some helpful tips.

Or is this just another fap-fest?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
The answer to what the issue is with this was already given above. Here it is repeated for you.
Regarding your last statement, too bad you can't come up with anything better.

"It's concerning to see a company formed just six months ago suddenly receive over $3.1 million from Donald Trump's network of political committees, particularly since there is virtually no public information about this company," Saurav Ghosh, the Campaign Legal Center's director of federal campaign finance reform, told NBC News. "Who works there, what services they offer or have provided, and whether Trump's payments to 'Launchpad Strategies LLC' are for bona fide services or are, instead, actually payments to other vendors funneled through a mere corporate shell."
Old 06-20-2024, 02:19 PM   #23
VitaMan
Valued Poster

It needs to be investigated to answer your questions.

It sounds like you are afraid of investigating it.

Surely Mr. Trump would be in favor of looking into it. He wants everything else investigated.
Old 06-20-2024, 02:22 PM   #24
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

There is no proof of any wrongdoing at this point. However there does seem to be a reason to investigate. Campaign funds need to be paid for campaign activities.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 02:42 PM   #25
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
There is no proof of any wrongdoing at this point. However there does seem to be a reason to investigate. Campaign funds need to be paid for campaign activities.
One has to assume something fishy is going on with trump's name on it. He doesn't care what laws are broken at this point. Maybe his lawyers got paid... Not an allowed campaign finance activity, but at least they got paid for their work.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2024, 06:11 AM   #26
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default No smoke, no fire here - but over there ---->

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
...While state business records show that Launchpad Strategies was incorporated in Delaware, campaign finance filings list an address in Raleigh, North Carolina. Last week, however, state officials in North Carolina confirmed that it is not registered in the state.

“It’s concerning to see a company formed just six months ago suddenly receive over $3.1 million from Donald Trump’s network of political committees, particularly since there is virtually no public information about this company,” mentioned Saurav Ghosh, the Campaign Legal Center's director of federal campaign finance reform....
So the faux outrage is sourced there you say? While I'm sure Sauray is an upstanding volunteer there. Let's take a quickie peek:
Quote:
...The Campaign Legal Center is an advocacy group aligned with left-of-center interests that supports strict enforcement of campaign finance laws. Campaign Legal Center attorneys track and participate in a variety of cases around the country involving campaign finance law at the federal, state, and local levels.

The Campaign Legal Center is affiliated with Campaign Legal Center Action, a 501(c)(4).1 Both groups received substantial funding from Sam Bankman-Fried from 2021-2022, with Business Insider reporting that Bankman-Fried gave more than $2.5 million to the Campaign Legal Center and its affiliates...

...In its 2022 tax filings, the Campaign Legal Center (CLC) reported total revenues of $25,659,692, total expenses of $13,166,031, and net assets of $39,338,308...
Seems unseemly to me, that he doth protest too much. Regardless, the issue I have here is in regards to "threshold" levels. Seems the only alarm bell is Trump and nothing more.

$3.1 Mil is small potatoes in politics. Might be interesting if it was 10x that. What about 40x that at $120M? That might seem alarming.

A new Deleware LLC is pretty ding-danged tame. What if it was formed in a sketchy foreign nation, such as Liechtenstein? That might seem alarming.

From what I surmise, it was a one time payment for some service(s). It's not like it was some structured payments over the course of say three years, totaling the $120M (from above). That might seem alarming.

There does not seem to be much, if any, actual documentation available, hence the fap-fest to dig something up. But what if there was say slightly over 3.9Million pages of documentation available? That might seem alarming.

Seems the toe-hold here is someone finding a disclosed ledger entry of a payment. Not like there is an insider or whistle blower or even a former partner willing to testify to anything. That might seem alarming.

Regardless, the transaction seems to be between two US outfits, with funds donated by US citizens. It's not like the funds came from corrupt countries or business interests that flowed (laundered) though a few LLCs to family members in the Trump family. That might seem alarming.

There doesn't seem to be any awareness to LEO, except via the hit piece, trying to drum up interest. I mean, it's not like the FBI or DOJ has had awareness for like 8 years or something. That might seem alarming.

Just comparing/contrasting the purported Trump transaction to the Hunter Biden transactions with Burisma Holdings. Lots of Ringy-Dingys in one of those.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women