Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70485
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453046
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47788
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM   #556
clmc
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
clmc

Maybe you can start posting actual FACTS. Another novel idea? Instead of name calling? Sounds like somebody never had their ass beat as a kid for their BS name calling on the playground.

How about you start posting actual FACTS? Or…putting forth a true rebuttal of the facts I’ve put forward. Not possible for you to comprehend? Not my problem dude.

The topic of this thread, if you haven’t noticed, or again are unable to comprehend, has evolved into not only Trump’s legal issues, but also the truth about the Biden family and their corruption as well.

If our Mod disagrees, I’d kindly stop and rescind all the FACTS I’ve noted.

Seems to me…You can’t handle the truth.
LMAO...plenty of REAL FACTS in my link you missed. Try keeping up FB.

Name calling ... tell that to Doofus Don who does it all in spades all the time FFS....LOL

You have no clue about truth....LOL
clmc is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM   #557
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmc View Post
LMAO...plenty of REAL FACTS in my link you missed. Try keeping up FB.

Name calling ... tell that to Doofus Don who does it all in spades all the time FFS....LOL

You have no clue about truth....LOL
I missed your link because it wasn’t there originally. Try doing your homework beforehand. Then once we read one of your BS posts, we can be well educated by you before we respond. Safe to assume your link is connected to all far left wing media? I think so…from what little I’ve read of it.

And just as an FYI, I’d like to bring to your attention that your personal attacks on me are starting to piss me the fuck off.

I would like to suggest in the nicest way possible, it would be in your best interest to desist with your hatred towards me.

I’ve done nothing more here than try my best to put forth both sides of the argument. With FACTS backed up with bipartisan links to bipartisan media. You my friend, on the other hand have done nothing of the sort. So again, back the fuck off with your personal attacks on me.

Unless of course you’d be interested in meeting me on the playground to discuss in person.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM   #558
clmc
Premium Access

So you get all your alternate facts from Don and FAUX and friends????

No need to project.
Don't hate you FB but your delusions are funny as heck...js
clmc is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM   #559
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Yea? I’m just sayin too. Back the fuck up dude. You’ve been on here a little over a month with 2 measly reviews. Point is, respect is earned, not given. And now accuse me of being delusional? Keep it up…

No, I do not get all my “alternative facts” as you put it from Don and friends. I research many articles and info from various sources to help educate myself. I would strongly suggest you do the same. Your name calling, personal attacks and ALL CAPS doesn’t by any means make you the righteous one, it only shows your opinions blinded by hate.

You are the one projecting, and I’m sick and fucking tired your ridiculous projections that you’re putting in my direction. You wanna discuss the FACTS, I’m game all day long. But to continue to attack me personally…well let’s just say is probably not a good idea.
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM   #560
clmc
Premium Access

FB no need for the projection. It just makes you sound like Delusional Don who does projection all the time lately....LOL

My link to REAL FACTS had dozens of legit sources!
Did not see any from you.....js

Respect on a hook board???? Now that is funny. Good one FB...LOL
clmc is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM   #561
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Keep it up, keep running your mouth. And hiding behind your puter screen tough guy.

This thread is about a political discussion, nothing more, nothing less, about the two candidates we currently have to choose from.

Your continued personal attacks on me won’t serve you well on here. Yes, it may be a hooker board, but unlike you, I do try my best to keep it respectful for both the fellas and the ladies. Not sure about your ignorant ass, but I’ve found I’ve gotten more in the ymmv area by being respectful.

Maybe take some time to learn from the fellas that have been on here longer than a little over a month and have dozens of reviews.
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM   #562
clmc
Premium Access

Incorrect!!!

Trump legal going ons, is the Thread Topic.

No need for your insults and derailing and off topic fluff.....LOL
clmc is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM   #563
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Ohhh he’s found the exclamation point button and has learned how to use the “bold” font. He’s learning folks lol. Now that….shows FACTS.

I’ve posted many links with FACTS, that you have obviously ignored.

My apologies to all for going off topic and not focusing on Trump’s legal goings on.

I’ll be sure to keep my following posts on topic from here on out. Ya know…out of respect for clmc. Don’t wanna hurt his feelers with FACTS.

I’ll be back in the area very soon. Maybe we could have a beer in person and take this discussion offline. I mean ya know…if you’re up for it.

Trump’s legal goings on btw have all started to fall in his favor. His numbers have risen in the polls and has hundreds if not thousands at his rallies. All of which continued chanting Four More Years!!and U! S! A! Chants. I don’t recall anything like that happening at any of Biden’s rallies…If you can call them a rally.

Biden’s handlers have to hand pick the 10-12 people that they allow at his “rallies” and have to ensure any questions asked of him by again the hand picked media allowed in, are scripted well beforehand.

J/S right clmc?

P.S. Maybe clmc you should spend more time getting laid, writing reviews and actually contribute to our hooker board as you call it that you have no respect for.
Old Today, 01:03 AM   #564
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Lmfao!

If he fucked Sarah Huckabee, I’m voting for RFK Jr. lol

Wait….if it’s 3am and I had no other choices, I’d probably fuck Sarah Huckabee too. But, I’m just another dirty old whore myself lol

I’ll get back to you on the Biden vs Trump stock market. I’m half drunk and have a naughty sugar baby on her way over. Don’t have time to research at the moment lol

Give ol’ Sarah a bucket of KFC and she’ll do ya. Mashed potato side dish gets ya anal. Don’t mind all the chicken spittle all over yer knob…..

For a McD’s Quarter Pounder she will pose on your car hood like a big fat ornament……

elg……
elghund is offline   Quote
Old Today, 04:32 AM   #565
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

Quote:

Fact: Biden’s net worth is approximately 10M. How is that possible when you’ve had only one job for a short time and have been a Senator ever since. Here’s your link to the FACTS.

https://www.investopedia.com/joe-bid...0White%20House.
10 million is chump change to someone in politics for over 50 years. Most of Biden's net worth comes from real estate. He has written a book. Jill has written a few books.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacheve...iden-is-worth/

About 40 years ago my former in-laws, life-long NYC residents, bought a house in Queens for 26k (that's twenty six thousand). When they retired they sold the house for 685k (that's six hundred and eighty five thousand). I never thought they were corrupt.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old Today, 04:41 AM   #566
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
10 million is chump change to someone in politics for over 50 years. Most of Biden's net worth comes from real estate. He has written a book. Jill has written a few books.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacheve...iden-is-worth/

About 40 years ago my former in-laws, life-long NYC residents, bought a house in Queens for 26k (that's twenty six thousand). When they retired they sold the house for 685k (that's six hundred and eighty five thousand). I never thought they were corrupt.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women