Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70506
biomed161205
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453069
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47860
pyramider46370
bambino40490
CryptKicker37112
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM   #16
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
The images may be fake but after last nights Debate the sentiment isn't.
How do you know? Polled all the black folks you know, did you? I'm sure that didn't take long.
Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old Today, 05:38 AM   #17
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Deep thought much?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligaf View Post
...Thanks for that. Not relevant to this post since the pics posted above are AI generated/enhanced. Photoshop now uses AI.

I think you may be out of your depth.
Wait! Wut? The poster said it was Photo-shopped and yer say'n they were wrong, by say'n Photoshop uses AI, which means you agree that the photo was edited by Photoshop, thus proving their original point. Imma wonderizing what the antonym of deep is these days.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old Today, 06:56 AM   #18
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Wait! Wut? The poster said it was Photo-shopped and yer say'n they were wrong, by say'n Photoshop uses AI, which means you agree that the photo was edited by Photoshop, thus proving their original point. Imma wonderizing what the antonym of deep is these days.
Thank you for your somewhat disjointed, meaningless, off-topic thoughts on software and AI. Do I think they're a useless attempt to throw a red herring on the thread to appear that you're relevant?

Why Yes I Do.

Perhaps you should go start your own thread so most of us can ignore it.

Old Today, 09:28 AM   #19
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
How do you know? Polled all the black folks you know, did you? I'm sure that didn't take long.
It's pretty obvious Trump will gain more Black support than he did in 2020. The Debate strengthened it even more. Your fake Pictures don't prove anything. Black voters see Biden as a wimp.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 10:36 AM   #20
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's pretty obvious Trump will gain more Black support than he did in 2020. The Debate strengthened it even more. Your fake Pictures don't prove anything. Black voters see Biden as a wimp.
Good deal! I'm pleased to note your selection as a spokesperson for black folks everywhere.

Also, you have a strange habit of capitalizing words that do not meet the criteria. Speaking for English writers everywhere, this consistent mistake adds to your lack of credibility.
Old Today, 11:07 AM   #21
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Good deal! I'm pleased to note your selection as a spokesperson for black folks everywhere.

Also, you have a strange habit of capitalizing words that do not meet the criteria. Speaking for English writers everywhere, this consistent mistake adds to your lack of credibility.
I capitalize to emphasize. I'll take the Pepsi Challenge on credibility with you any day. Black people all over the country have had about enough of Democrat Politicians.
Old Today, 11:43 AM   #22
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
I capitalize to emphasize.
I see. You're not educated on writing techniques and have made some up. It's not unusual to see things like that in today's forums. Like watching people who think they can swim when they dog paddle. I'm here to help! Here are some tips to avoid:

Don’t arbitrarily capitalize words

Code:
Turns out that reading Levianon17's thoughts on Black people is a Real Waste Of Time.
Thing is, this is exactly what italic formatting is for.

Code:
Turns out that reading Levianon17's thoughts on Black people is a real waste of time.

Quote:
I'll take the Pepsi Challenge on credibility with you any day. Black people all over the country have had about enough of Democrat Politicians.
Now I realize you have your little finger on the pulse of what all the ethnic groups want in this country, but those pesky little facts indicate your beliefs are bullshit. Just like the moon being solid.

An Early Look at Black Voters’ Views on Biden, Trump and Election 2024 | Pew Research Center
https://www.pewresearch.org/race-and...election-2024/

Most Black Americans continue to support Joe Biden | Ipsos
https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/most-bla...port-joe-biden

Old Today, 12:30 PM   #23
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I see. You're not educated on writing techniques and have made some up. It's not unusual to see things like that in today's forums. Like watching people who think they can swim when they dog paddle. I'm here to help! Here are some tips to avoid:

Don’t arbitrarily capitalize words

Code:
Turns out that reading Levianon17's thoughts on Black people is a Real Waste Of Time.
Thing is, this is exactly what italic formatting is for.

Code:
Turns out that reading Levianon17's thoughts on Black people is a real waste of time.

Now I realize you have your little finger on the pulse of what all the ethnic groups want in this country, but those pesky little facts indicate your beliefs are bullshit. Just like the moon being solid.

An Early Look at Black Voters’ Views on Biden, Trump and Election 2024 | Pew Research Center
https://www.pewresearch.org/race-and...election-2024/

Most Black Americans continue to support Joe Biden | Ipsos
https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/most-bla...port-joe-biden

Hahahaha, you really think you can faze me with that bullshit. You have nothing else so nit picking at some small detail in a forum like this give yous some sort of credibility, sorry but it doesn't.
Old Today, 08:16 PM   #24
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I did not know untill this very day that Mueller-zini was black or AI generated.
Aww! You credit me so. But you should save such for your dear buddy,the Tejas Spade since he was the one noted for it here.

But that is par for course with you.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women