Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60480
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41892
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM   #16
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Vance WON - and America KNOWS it! ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM   #17
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

It was a draw. But since no one votes for VP, it won’t matter at all.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM   #18
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tttalinky View Post
Vance seemed more polished and a better debater in general. He did a good job at dogging sensitive questions and changing the subject matter to the Harris/Biden record.

Walz seemed uneasy during the first half of the debate but finished strong. He was able to bring the American audience into the debate which will help on Nov 5th.

Overall both candidates helped their cause, neither had a home run, neither struck out. I will call it a draw, no winner, no loser. Just my $0.02
Very well summarized and I completely agree. I really just watched to see whether Walz could actually keep up with Vance because in a debate, I am picking a lawyer to win convincingly 100 times out of 100. When I read last weekend that Walz said he was a bad debater, I assumed he was going to be a deer in headlights the whole time but although I think it took him some time for him to get comfortable, he surprised me.

On the other hand, I think Vance showed a much less Trump immaturity side that he has previously displayed, and actually came in as an adult and not as a stupid child like his boss. I actually thought he presented himself very well.

As far as who won the debate, with all of the dodging and lies, fuck if I know. I just know nobody outright lost it like Biden and Trump did. And really, who cares? They aren't running shit anyway as the VP.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM   #19
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Frankly his guy is just a buffoon, and mirrors harris with his buffoonery.

Of course Vance won, or this is what Fox is telling me.

All kidding aside, I take my comment back, Walz had a bad moment about him being in China, but he certainly didn't come off as a buffoon. He actually came off as being likeable, however his horrible policies like tampon machines in the male restrooms and him watching the twin cities burn still haunt him.

Taking note that harris' sex or race doesn't matter, I would rather vote for Walz than harris. Walz came off as being more down to earth, than the arrogant bitch who thinks her shit doesn't stink.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM   #20
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

I actually thought they both did equally well. I liked them being cordial and not like the offensive nature of other politicians. Equally likeable. I was surprised at Vance's ability to be articulate and semi vulnerable, and I liked waltz down to earth style. Kinda wish these were the two running instead. Anyone else think that?
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I actually thought they both did equally well. I liked them being cordial and not like the offensive nature of other politicians. Equally likeable. I was surprised at Vance's ability to be articulate and semi vulnerable, and I liked waltz down to earth style. Kinda wish these were the two running instead. Anyone else think that?

blame Harris for that. with help from ABC. because of that inside job, both Vance and Walz did better than Trump or Harris.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women