Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70626
biomed162015
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453175
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48247
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37157
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2024, 08:47 AM   #91
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
As more information comes out about the shooting I’ve started to change my opinion. I’m going to reserve judgement until someone actually gets to the truth of which agency was responsible for securing the building that the shooter shot from.
A sniper team from state or local LE was in building #2 and they took a picture of the shooter who was on the roof of building #1. The picture was transmitted to their team leader. They did not go on the roof to investigate. They may not have been formally assigned to secure the building, but they were there. The other big question is why was Trump allowed to start speaking? It was known that the shooter had a range finder, yet Trump was allowed to start speaking.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2024, 10:17 AM   #92
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
A sniper team from state or local LE was in building #2 and they took a picture of the shooter who was on the roof of building #1. The picture was transmitted to their team leader. They did not go on the roof to investigate. They may not have been formally assigned to secure the building, but they were there. The other big question is why was Trump allowed to start speaking? It was known that the shooter had a range finder, yet Trump was allowed to start speaking.
Just heard on CNN or Fox news with Cavuto that the shooter had the AR15 rifle hidden for while behind an air conditioning unit. Maybe that is why LE that was in building #2 did not go to the roof to investigate the shooter.
Old 07-21-2024, 05:02 PM   #93
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty_dick View Post
Bullshit. The guy that shot at him was a registered republican. Anything that's happened to trump he's brought on himself. Much of the reporting when POTUS was based on his negative actions. Maybe inciting an insurrection and stealing classified info turns people off? I'm sure that's a feature for you, but not for most of us.

And I am voting based on performance. I simply have no idea what trump did while POTUS that makes his supporters so giddy. Maybe the hatred he spews all the time?

At any rate, I don't see why the right is so upset that some on the left are calling it staged. You guys have been doing that shit for years now on anything bad that happens regarding guns, etc. Enjoy your fucking cake. You baked it.
Gonna be hard for them to 'splain that one away. Of course they will reach into their bag of unverifiable BS tricks since they have difficulty with facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submodo View Post
Lets turn to page 17 in your Republican hymnal shall we?

1. We need to get God back in our lives.

2. Thoughts and prayers.

3. This is what happens when you create "gun free zones".
Anyone got any maga videos of them doing the hopes-n-prayers deflection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
He likely registered as a Republican to vote against Trump (for Haley) in the closed primary. All of his donations were to liberal causes. Just own it for fcuks sake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoHound View Post
agreed. It matters not which party he was registered as. Which party he spent his money on is what matters.
...and their they show themselves choking on that choad of truth. Seriously thinking of calling them the party that sucks a bad of dicks than face the truth. Seems they prefer a good throat reaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
Thank you for your fact-free conjecture on why he was a republican. Voting for Haley would not a liberal make.

By your measurements, trump would be a liberal, since he donated to democrats up until he ran for election.
ouch. you had to go there

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
LOL.... well then you might end up dead. The only females I served with in the military had to be carried by the rest of the outfit. Their gear had to be redistributed to the men because otherwise they couldn't keep up.

As for the Secret Service... you can see the females fumbling around like its their first day on the job. In fact you can hear one on audio asking what do we do what do we do?

LoL... you keep your females... they are there for a token show only anyway. If you need enforcement, you need to have men do the job.

Typically you're supposed to take bullets for the protectee, not hide behind them....

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil_lashio View Post

Are you kidding me? Even after I warned you all that this kind of junk was being said online some of you will fall for any misrepresented bunch of bs. This idea was already debunked in numerous outlets. Let me tell you how this works. When there is a major threat against a VIP the agents SURROUND him. Which means some of them end up behind him. They aren't hiding behind him. That is plain wrong. Also how do you know the physical geometry of the picture and the people in it? Are you sure she is behind him relative to the threat? No. You don't know that. She didn't know that herself. None of them knew for sure where the threat was or even if it might be coming from multiple angles. She wasn't hiding behind him. That is a lie. But it doesn't stop you from repeating it. Not cool.

I'm not going to even respond to your other sexist and disrespectful comments other than to say that I served in both Military and civilian LE and saw many women who performed as well or better than the men they served with. We never carried anyone or their gear. You are out of line and only adding to the grief and trouble.

Man. It sure isn't any mystery why there are almost no women that participate on this site. I guess they are useful when they are having babies or being hookers right? Otherwise who needs them? Unreal.

Guess the tejas spade would have difficulty keeping up with her even if she carried his ass.

SS did their job splendidly when shots fired. The orange one is the person who ignored protocol and risked his life and others by not going into turtle mode as briefed to him and stick his head up multiple times risking further fire on him and collateral damage.

Just goes to show how vain he is. Would rather have a PR opportunity, lives be damned. #HopeandPrayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
Since OP of the thread is posting imaginary friend posts saving trump, I figure any of that is on topic.

Here's what really happened

Nailed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Funny though this is I have a hard time believing Epstein made it to heaven.
Mea Culpa. See you rightie rights, it ain't hard to admit when you make a mistake. One of these days y'all are gonna have a rude awakening with all your de-nile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
All those things you listed could be factors. I am sure the investigation will reveal what all the blunders were. Regardless how Local LE screwed up the Secret Service are head of the detail and everything falls on their shoulders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil_lashio View Post
100 percent true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Dems will still make this go away. That kid had three encrypted offshore bank accounts. Where does a 20 year old nobody get something like that?
How are dem demos gonna make a finding by a bi-party fact finding committee? geez.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2024, 07:29 PM   #94
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
One thing that came out of the hearing with the SS director, a range finder is not an illegal device. Having one at a rally like that can make you look suspicious, but does make you a threat.
Old 07-22-2024, 09:37 PM   #95
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
One thing that came out of the hearing with the SS director, a range finder is not an illegal device. Having one at a rally like that can make you look suspicious, but does make you a threat.
... And yet - the bloke WITH the range finder WAS a threat.
And DID look suspicious. ....

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2024, 05:55 AM   #96
Clay Media
BANNED

If you don't like Epstein you're an anti semite
Clay Media is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2024, 04:11 PM   #97
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
I found a link that reviews the story of the local policeman that was hoisted up on the shoulders of another policeman. This was at the one story building where the shooter was on top of the roof. The policeman had both his hands on the ledge. He raised his head up and locked eyes on the shooter. The shooter pointed the AR15 rifle at him. The officer retreated. What is not clear is what the officer did after he retreated. The shooter started to fire his weapon right after that. The rest is history.

There has been some finger pointing between the head of secret service and the local law enforcement agencies as to who and how the building complex outside the perimeter should have been secured. Was there some sort of miscommunication? Snipers from local police were on the second floor of building #2. They were looking at the stage area. The shooter was on the roof of building #1 a one story building.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ral...113402176.html
Penn state Police Comm testified that what is in paragraph #1 above occurred about 3 minutes before the shooter started shooting. The local police officer that retreated after the stare down with the shooter did send a text message. According to link below it is still under investigation when that text message was sent. One piece of information that the SS director did not have yesterday, the shooter fired eight shots and eight shell casings were recovered. It does not add up why the SS director did not have or refused to share this info with Congress.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pennsylva...190657387.html
Old 07-23-2024, 10:10 PM   #98
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... What's YOUR opinion of what happened??

#### Salty
Old 07-23-2024, 11:05 PM   #99
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

I like the image of Epstein the Savior. Any time I get tired of the SoS on the Comedy Channel, I boot up this thread. So many experts that have no real knowledge or even understand geometry.

First, there were no "swat teams" on site. The appear to have been two local LE (fill in the blanks with the correct terms) ________ / ________ teams on site. Their exact location has not yet been documented. Why is this important? Did they have a direct line of sight with podium? Have their rifles been tested for recent GSR? Have they been positively ruled out as having NOT fired their rifles recently?

Second, "ROE" generally applies to active duty military in a conflict zone. There are no "ROE"s for the Secret Service or for local LE as both are considered NON-MILITARY entities. Nobody has to wait for someone to "take the first shot" except in bad Hollywood movies generally starring Steven Seagall. Secret Service does have strict policy guidelines and training as to shoot / don't shoot, local LE has..... your guess is as good as mine.

Third, until, projectiles are recovered and forensically matched to the AR-15 recovered at the scene (only one projectile has been recovered so far), nobody can conclusively say who or where the shooter(s) were.

Fourth, why did they use DNA to ID the hypothetical shooter? For the same reason they used it to positively ID the victims at the Uvalde, TX school shooting. Anybody who asks that question has never seen what's left over of a human head after intersecting with a high velocity rifle bullet, especially if it was a 168 grain or 175 grain Sierra MatchKing (tm). Dental records are usually useless, as the teeth are usually spread out over a large area, particularly if the recipient of the balistic intervention is in an elevated open air position.

(Spoiler alert: one of these does not look like the others.) Everybody is getting their panties in a bunch of self-made poo-poo over "clear lines of sight", blah, blah, blah. Has anybody here proned out behind a precision rifle exactly where SS CST #1, SS CST #2, and hypothetical shooter were? I find it curious that people ASS U ME that SS CSTs # 1 and # 2 had a "clear line of sight" to the position of the hypothetical shooter when they were posted on top of the roofs of two story industrial metal buildings and the hypothetical shooter was positioned on the roof of a one story industrial metal building? That might place the shooter about 15 - 20' LOWER than the surface the SS CSTs were proned out on? Simple geometry might indicate that neither SS CST had the much ballyhooed "direct line of sight" to the hypothetical shooter's position. Again, if you haven't actually "assumed the position" in all three locations you all are jerking, er, working yourselves into a (you have to be expert at something) self abuse lather, and only impressing yourself.

Eight empty cartridge casings are eight empty cartridge casings. Give me a 5 gallon bucket and 30 minutes at a local gun club and I will give you hundreds of .223 Remington, 5.56X45mm NATO, (extra points if you know the difference), .22 rimfire, 7.62X39mm COMBLOC, 5.45mm COMBLOC, and whatever else people are too damned lazy to pick up after themselves. Behind any rural building across the USA you will find several spent cartridge casings in different calibers from different rifles from bored land owners / tenants plinkin' at ground hogs, rabbits, prairie dogs, you name it. 'MURICA! Just because there were eight shell casings recovered doesn't mean that they all came from the same rifle, or even that they were fired at the same point in time.

The only thing I find curious about this whole excrement show are two things: The first being the exact location of the local LE teams, and the second the rapidity with which SS CST Team 1 traversed an acute angle (more than 45 degrees or 450 mil radians), ranged, and took out the hypothetical shooter with a precise head shot. I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm just saying that it was an impressive feat of rifle craft.

If you'll excuse me, I have to take a dump in the proper place, my toilet. At least I was raised up, not dredged up. I know the proper place to poop.

Carry on!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2024, 05:32 AM   #100
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... What's YOUR opinion of what happened??

#### Salty
1. The Secret Service operations plan did assign the building complex to be secured by Penn State Police. They had a team in building #2 on the second floor. This team was sniper capable but not from a SWAT team.

2. This team took a picture of the shooter while he was still on the ground. After they sent the picture in to their command team, they left their location to go find the shooter. This was the mistake. They should have remained in their position and requested for a rover to go find the shooter. Thus when the shooter went to the roof he was not seen by state police

3. A rallygoer contacted Butler police. A Butler policeman did get on the shoulders of another Butler policeman. With both his hands on the ledge of building #1 he locked eyes on the shooter. The shooter pointed the AR15 at the state policeman, the policeman retreated. This policeman also sent a text. As of yesterday the sending of the text is still being investigated. It was really bad luck that the shooter was able to get off 8 shots at Trump. It was really good luck that Trump only got shot on the top of his ear. He did not require any stiches

Old 07-26-2024, 02:40 PM   #101
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
1. The Secret Service operations plan did assign the building complex to be secured by Penn State Police. They had a team in building #2 on the second floor. This team was sniper capable but not from a SWAT team.

2. This team took a picture of the shooter while he was still on the ground. After they sent the picture in to their command team, they left their location to go find the shooter. This was the mistake. They should have remained in their position and requested for a rover to go find the shooter. Thus when the shooter went to the roof he was not seen by state police

It was really bad luck that the shooter was able to get off 8 shots at Trump. It was really good luck that Trump only got shot on the top of his ear. He did not require any stiches

There was a three person counter sniper team in building #2. There role was to monitor the crowd from a window in the office they were in. No one was formally assigned to watch the roof of building #1 where the shooter was located.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dozens-lo...145846963.html
Old 07-26-2024, 02:50 PM   #102
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... So, the one roof left unattended is the very one that
the Killer climbs and starts shooting. ... How convenient. ...

#### Salty
Old 07-29-2024, 07:37 AM   #103
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... So, the one roof left unattended is the very one that
the Killer climbs and starts shooting. ... How convenient. ...

#### Salty
The shooter was deemed suspicious. It's not like he went under the radar. Two mistakes were made in the field.

1. The sniper team in building #2 should not have left their position. They should have called for a rover to go look for the shooter. Had they kept their position, they would have seen the shooter get on the roof.

2. Once the shooter was deemed suspicious (and they knew he had a range finder) they should have requested that Trump not start speaking until they could find the shooter for more questioning.

3. Local LE did engage with the shooter. Both his hands were on the ledge of the roof, after being hoisted up by another officer. The shooter aimed the AR15 at him and he had to retreat. The shooter starting shooting right after that.

4. There is something in today's New York Times about additional text messages. I didn't get a chance to see it.
Old 07-29-2024, 02:40 PM   #104
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Starting to look like the FBI certainly KNEW the lad
was a potential threat - and let the fellow stroll right up
to the roof and start a-shootin'.

#### Salty
Old 07-29-2024, 03:54 PM   #105
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
The shooter was deemed suspicious. It's not like he went under the radar. Two mistakes were made in the field.

1. The sniper team in building #2 should not have left their position. They should have called for a rover to go look for the shooter. Had they kept their position, they would have seen the shooter get on the roof.

2. Once the shooter was deemed suspicious (and they knew he had a range finder) they should have requested that Trump not start speaking until they could find the shooter for more questioning.

3. Local LE did engage with the shooter. Both his hands were on the ledge of the roof, after being hoisted up by another officer. The shooter aimed the AR15 at him and he had to retreat. The shooter starting shooting right after that.

4. There is something in today's New York Times about additional text messages. I didn't get a chance to see it.
The Yahoo link below has good timeline information on the shooters activities on the day of the rally. The link actually reviews/confirms points 1-3 above. A text message from local law enforcement was sent to the secret service at 5:38 pm about Crooks being suspicious. He was spotted on a bench/table by one of the counter snipers from building # 2 (who was leaving his shift at 4:00 pm).

A second counter sniper from building number #2 went to go look for the shooter, but lost track of him. Right after that bullet #3 occurred and at 6:10 PM the shooter started shooting. It looks like the secret service did not act on the text message that was sent at 5:38 PM. Trump was extremely lucky. The shooter was not a good shot (was rejected from his high school gun club for being a bad shot).

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gunman-tr...112627847.html

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women