Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70507
biomed161224
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453069
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47871
pyramider46370
bambino40496
CryptKicker37112
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM   #46
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
The bigger picture that every one seems to be ignoring is that Trump is a damned liar. He has done it so often and for so long people have gotten immune to it. He’s the definitive poster boy for narcissistic personality disorder. He cares for no one else but himself. He has no problem violating the law to get his way. He throws anybody who opposes him under the bus.

I just don’t understand how anyone with an ounce of integrity could ever vote for that fat lying fuck.
Biden can lie better than Trump can ever hope too. Let me tell you just how far he can lie. In 1972 when Biden was a young Senator his wife was in a fatal car accident with an 18 wheeler truck. She had her three kids with her. Mrs Biden was killed in the accident along with her thirteen month old daughter her two sons survived. For Decades Joe Biden made comments that the Truck Driver drank his lunch implying he was drunk when the fatal accident occurred. That turned out to be untrue and the daughter of the truck driver demanded an apology from Biden to clear her father's name. In fact the accident was Mrs. Biden's fault when she failed to stop at a Stop Sign. In 2009 Joe Biden Vice President at the time after much scrutiny apologized to the truck drivers daughter and her family. Joe Biden is no amateur when it comes to lying. So don't give us any crap about Trump lying because was doing even more you can bet on it.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM   #47
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... CNN made mention that the Monitours there would NOT interrupt
or be fact-checking the candidates during the debate.

So that's that.

#### Salty
Seemed to be true to their word.

And *I* would not accept completely any fact checking that was done by the party hosting the debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
And that's trending number one!
Very irresponsible! Cnn is being called out hoggely for not fact checking. Magas can't stand fact checking.
I wonder if that was a concession for trumpf? Heh
Glad they didn't. *BUT* I would have gladly welcomed announcement that an independent non-partisan third party would do fact checking in real time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Biden lied about everything, but to be fair Joe didn't even know he lied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I get so tired of hearing from “fact checkers “ They are nothing but a sponsorship sword (Soros) of the left. Even Facebook has admitted in court that they are just opinion.

“Oh but fact checkers say….””

Bullshit. Shut the fuck up.
Anyone that would accept such a vaulted impartial source as FB deserves to have their opinion kicked to the curb.
Everyone that *rage whines* (as someone here is quoted) here is just as guilty for having the lack of checking the journalistic integrity of sources, factual content, and how much leaning their quoted "sources" have.

A fact checker that scores top marks in the above (by being able to give a who/why/where/when/how to back up what they say) gets kudos from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Remember, WD said Biden was going to wipe Trump out in the debate.

His hatred for ANYTHING Trump has went from obsessive to being delusional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You and every other lefty should be ashamed for supporting this dementia ridden old man. I can't wait for your head to explode in November.
His hatred is the quality and content of what the parties said to given questions. And rightly so.

And every lefty and righty should know that no matter who gets the brass ring here, they will suffer what the magas are raging on. Their fearless leader will end up the same as the object of their rage postings. They've been turning a blind eye to the same tell tale signs of their beloved melange one that they say joey has. Been plain to see in all of his rallys.

Quote:
You and every right wing cultist should be ashamed for supporting a serial liar, twice impeached, convicted felon, old man.
Oh, don't you try posting facts for them. You've already read what they think of fact checkers. To them, they are shame announcers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
The only thing open about you is your big mouth. Biden came as close to winning the debate as the Dallas Cowboys did to winning last years super bowl.
Oh you had to go there! Son, you are tarnishing the Great State of Texas with that remark, LOL! But no sweat of my back: Anybody but the Cowgirls.

Quote:
Which is besides the point. Here is a list of the lies that each person told.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ee5be3a0ced2bb

Of course the majority of the lies were told by Ole Schitzenpants. Not just the number but the actual lies were especially egregious.
...speaking of fact checkers
The AP is a good one. But seeing that they are nearer to center like the magas are nearer to the edge of right field, they won't like them. Regardless that the AP factual content is orders of magnitude better that those rightie keyboard pounders given quoted sources in the rare blue moon when they give them.

Quote:
The subject of the thread? Lies blame & same bs from trumpf.
How are the lies that Trump told not germane to the conversation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
They both lied you even posted a list. Biden is the sitting president and he's standing there lying his ass off looking like a fucking dunce. At least Trump lied with some class and didn't look like he needed another B12 shot lol.
So, can you post the percentage of the lies given by each party?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Biden can lie better than Trump can ever hope too. Let me tell you just how far he can lie. In 1972 when Biden was a young Senator his wife was in a fatal car accident with an 18 wheeler truck. She had her three kids with her. Mrs Biden was killed in the accident along with her thirteen month old daughter her two sons survived. For Decades Joe Biden made comments that the Truck Driver drank his lunch implying he was drunk when the fatal accident occurred. That turned out to be untrue and the daughter of the truck driver demanded an apology from Biden to clear her father's name. In fact the accident was Mrs. Biden's fault when she failed to stop at a Stop Sign. In 2009 Joe Biden Vice President at the time after much scrutiny apologized to the truck drivers daughter and her family. Joe Biden is no amateur when it comes to lying. So don't give us any crap about Trump lying because was doing even more you can bet on it.

Thank you for showing that joey can apologize for a mistake.

Show us where donny ever owns up to any fuckup he makes of any importance.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM   #48
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Seemed to be true to their word.

And *I* would not accept completely any fact checking that was done by the party hosting the debate.

Glad they didn't. *BUT* I would have gladly welcomed announcement that an independent non-partisan third party would do fact checking in real time.

Anyone that would accept such a vaulted impartial source as FB deserves to have their opinion kicked to the curb.
Everyone that *rage whines* (as someone here is quoted) here is just as guilty for having the lack of checking the journalistic integrity of sources, factual content, and how much leaning their quoted "sources" have.

A fact checker that scores top marks in the above (by being able to give a who/why/where/when/how to back up what they say) gets kudos from me.

His hatred is the quality and content of what the parties said to given questions. And rightly so.

And every lefty and righty should know that no matter who gets the brass ring here, they will suffer what the magas are raging on. Their fearless leader will end up the same as the object of their rage postings. They've been turning a blind eye to the same tell tale signs of their beloved melange one that they say joey has. Been plain to see in all of his rallys.

Oh, don't you try posting facts for them. You've already read what they think of fact checkers. To them, they are shame announcers.

Oh you had to go there! Son, you are tarnishing the Great State of Texas with that remark, LOL! But no sweat of my back: Anybody but the Cowgirls.

...speaking of fact checkers
The AP is a good one. But seeing that they are nearer to center like the magas are nearer to the edge of right field, they won't like them. Regardless that the AP factual content is orders of magnitude better that those rightie keyboard pounders given quoted sources in the rare blue moon when they give them.

So, can you post the percentage of the lies given by each party?

Thank you for showing that joey can apologize for a mistake.

Show us where donny ever owns up to any fuckup he makes of any importance.
Yeah, he apologized after smearing a guy for over thirty years after he was backed into a corner by the Truck Driver's daughter. He didn't have to lie from the start but he did.
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM   #49
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Biden stood there at the debate and blatantly lied about being endorsed by the Border Patrol. On Social Media Border Patrol stated they never endorsed Biden and never will.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM   #50
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Fact checkers site I saw had Biden at 8 lies and trumpf at plus 33. This does not include his trivial ongoing lie about his height. Very juvenile.
winn dixie is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM   #51
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Fact checkers site I saw had Biden at 8 lies and trumpf at plus 33. This does not include his trivial ongoing lie about his height. Very juvenile.
Oh the Masonic 33 how convenient. That's bullshit if Trump had 33 Biden had 80.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women