Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41551
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM   #1
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Default Idiocy knows no bounds.

How fake is this bitch? I just can't believe some people just follow her blindly, no matter how ridiculous she is. As a 40 year union member I don't need her to tell me what to think about unions.

One thing I learned you evil bitch, just because someone lives on a poor part of town doesn't make them stupid, it just makes them poor. You don't need to talk down to the people of Detroit because they aren't rich and talk to them like you're all of a sudden someone struggling to put food on the plate, and talk to them in a fake and condescending manner.

You need to talk to them like you're someone who can be a leader, not some fake bitch that everybody can see right through as a huge fake.

Lastly there are enough poor people in America that need help way before the illegal aliens should even get a government dime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM6YECSSpnA
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM   #2
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

You do know that calling her "bitch" and "cunt" all of the time in your many rants is not going to change what is going to happen in November. Don't you?

By the way, how much do you think a rich guy like Trump actually cares about unions? He cares about as much about them as he does his basement dwellers. He'll be more than happy to take their votes and that's the full extent of him giving a flying fuck.

Edit for below: Any link to support that claim, Salty? I'll wait. LOL

Edit 2 for below: My 2nd paragraph has to do with your topic/rant. You just don't like it, DJ which is called a YOU problem.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM   #3
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
You do know that calling her "bitch" and "cunt" all of the time in your many rants is not going to change what is going to happen in November. Don't you?

By the way, how much do you think a rich guy like Trump actually cares about unions? He cares about as much about them as he does his basement dwellers. He'll be more than happy to take their votes and that's the extent of him giving a flying fuck.
... We KNOW that the Teamster's Union cares about Trump.
Chose Him almost 2 to 1 over Kamala.
The Teamsters know how fake Kamala is.

John was just about to point that out.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM   #4
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

The topic of this thread isn't me, it's about how fake the bitch is. So I will keep my reply on topic.
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM   #5
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
The topic of this thread isn't me, it's about how fake the bitch is. So I will keep my reply on topic.
Actually this post appears to be all about your own feelings about Harris.
From the topic sentence to the included rant about the “evil bitch”.

This is an opinion piece pure and simple.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old Today, 08:36 AM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You might have put a Teamsters veneer on it, but this is entirely a thread about you and your ungentlemanly disdain for VP Harris. And it’s beginning to sound like a .

You’re right, though. Idiocy knows no bounds.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Today, 08:38 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... We KNOW that the Teamster's Union cares about Trump.
Chose Him almost 2 to 1 over Kamala.
The Teamsters know how fake Kamala is.

John was just about to point that out.

#### Salty
Why then didn’t they endorse Trump?

Who’s being fake here, matey?
Old Today, 08:42 AM   #8
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why then didn’t they endorse Trump?

Who’s being fake here, matey?

The rank and file Teamsters disagree with the politics of the Teamsters Leaders who are more interested in getting money from Democrats than actual policies the rank and file want.

UAW is pissed the Harris/Biden and the green new deal are intent on shuttering the United States care industry and giving it to China.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 09:03 AM   #9
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
UAW is pissed the Harris/Biden and the green new deal are intent on shuttering the United States care industry and giving it to China.
When did this happen? I just saw the head of the UAW on TV last night and he was promoting Harris and bashing Trump's sorry ass... you really need to stop only following MAGA bullshit propaganda, man. Seriously.

https://uaw.org/everything-the-worki...for-president/
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old Today, 10:07 AM   #10
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
When did this happen? I just saw the head of the UAW on TV last night and he was promoting Harris and bashing Trump's sorry ass... you really need to stop only following MAGA bullshit propaganda, man. Seriously.

Good post LM. It looks like Dear_John did not get the memo.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old Today, 11:36 AM   #11
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:

I said rank and file, the Union leaders are in bed with Democrats and don't pay attention to policy
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 12:02 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So basically what you’re saying is that it was rigged.

Gotcha.
Old Today, 01:04 PM   #13
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

I normally just skim over your posts, but let me address this one. You libtards/progressives think it's OK to slam Trump with horrible comments, but let me give it to you back then the harris fanboys and all of a sudden think it's a big deal. This democrats rhetoric has led to two assassination attempts, probably more to come because idiots are looking at this like it's some sort of contest. As much as I detested Biden, it bothered me to see him fall when he did. I took no joy in seeing this old man suffer the limits of his advanced age.

Quote:
He'll be more than happy to take their votes and that's the full extent of him giving a flying fuck.
Give me a freaking break. The cunt is doing everything she can to get votes. Claiming that she wasn't a 'border czar' when all of America knows she was. It's funny that she had 3 2/3 years to change the horrible direction of our country, and here at the last minute she expects us to forget her feelings she had in 2020. Stuff is on video and just doesn't walk away.

One more thing about you libs, if some dude followed a female family member into the girls room, I would do something about it. I will let you libs find a corner to cower in while she's in harms way. If you truly support the cunt, then you support allowing men in the ladies room.
Old Today, 03:01 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I normally just skim over your posts, but let me address this one. You libtards/progressives think it's OK to slam Trump with horrible comments, but let me give it to you back then the harris fanboys and all of a sudden think it's a big deal. This democrats rhetoric has led to two assassination attempts, probably more to come because idiots are looking at this like it's some sort of contest. As much as I detested Biden, it bothered me to see him fall when he did. I took no joy in seeing this old man suffer the limits of his advanced age.

Give me a freaking break. The cunt is doing everything she can to get votes. Claiming that she wasn't a 'border czar' when all of America knows she was. It's funny that she had 3 2/3 years to change the horrible direction of our country, and here at the last minute she expects us to forget her feelings she had in 2020. Stuff is on video and just doesn't walk away.

One more thing about you libs, if some dude followed a female family member into the girls room, I would do something about it. I will let you libs find a corner to cower in while she's in harms way. If you truly support the cunt, then you support allowing men in the ladies room.
You serious? Really???

That’s some funny stuff man. Not only was that hateful and misogynistic, but also had a little bathroom humor tacked onto the end.

Glad you’re keeping the ladies rooms of America safe!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGA

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women