Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163001
Yssup Rider60652
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42278
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36703
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 11:13 AM   #16
Chiefs3peat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
C3P,
There's an entire list of stuff about things that can not be posted.
But you be you and post away and I'm sure you will be told if your mention of whatnot is allowed.

Unless Shine/Pit filed a lawsuit against you, keep trying to contact him, I had the understanding that you saw him every morning.
I never said we talked everyday. I met shine through some ladies on the board. It was one evening, albeit the greatest evening of my life. Shine spoke extensively, once he had time, about loyalty that night. I simply laughed at a meme if Shinepro and he felt that was disloyal. We only had two texts and the planned meet at Pappas but that was scuttled and Shinepro didn’t bother to show. He sent an emissary. It’s my loss because honestly even the ladies that connected me with Shinepro are no longer answering my texts. It’s my fault, I got too caught up with this board that really hasn’t helped me and now I’m paying the price for that. Even asking for a simple explanation comes with this

Shine pro has money or access to a lot of money. He’s moved on unfortunately. One thing, I see how people still say he’s here. He’s not. Shine pro doesn’t need a board to have sex. He has multiple outlets for that. His own words he has women who bring him women and I saw it first hand. For those thinking he’s still here, he’s not. He’s long done with any board and that’s unfortunate for all of us. He made it a point to say that , although since he knows most or all females here they give him information about the board when someone disparages his name. That’s it from my conversation with him and I believe it. I asked a question and people seem to not want to address my initial question. Shine pro is done personally with the boards gents and ladies. Sorry to disappoint ( I would never give his number. That’s an invasion of privacy but the dude has like 5 phones and I only have one number)
Chiefs3peat is online now   Quote
Old Today, 11:34 AM   #17
Rabbit Hole
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Five phones huh? One handle on each phone, thanks for sharing.
Rabbit Hole is offline   Quote
Old Today, 11:37 AM   #18
Rabbit Hole
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demolition View Post
Bwahahaha. I'm guessing Shinepro is the nickname for his left hand and Pitroom is the nickname for his right hand
That explains why he was pouring a drink on one of his hands, when asked why, he responded “I’m trying to get one of my girlfriend’s drunk.”
Old Today, 12:43 PM   #19
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat View Post
... Shine pro doesn’t need a board to have sex ...
But you do?
I thought he was teaching you how to?
Did you fail his class?
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old Today, 01:07 PM   #20
Rabbit Hole
Premium Access

@cheif, every time you speak on shine’s behalf you make him sound less intelligent and for sure not a player. And he simps, for a man at that.
Old Today, 02:43 PM   #21
Demolition
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

This is like watching that episode of Law and Order where the gal had multiple personalities that would come out during cross examination. Shinepro, pit room, Trillburgers, Chiefs3peet, foxtrot dancer, scroogemcduck... I know I'm missing a few of these split personalities.
Demolition is offline   Quote
Old Today, 03:30 PM   #22
Chiefs3peat
Valued Poster

Shinepro said something so poignant now he’s gone from my life it rings so clear and true. He looked at me, in the midst of a crowded noisy packed club. He looked at me as if he could see my soul and he tapped me on the head with his index finger and said I’ll be right here like I’m the same for everyone who hates me on the boards. Like ET. Now I see it. Shine is literally Kaiser Sose. He’s created this mythical person who everyone believes is still here, but perhaps he never was. Who is Shinepro……..
Chiefs3peat is online now   Quote
Old Today, 03:50 PM   #23
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Always on the outside. Looking in.

R.M. is offline   Quote
Old Today, 04:50 PM   #24
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit Hole View Post
Five phones huh? One handle on each phone, thanks for sharing.
You know it
Cendell M is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women