Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arizona > Coed Discussions - Arizona
test
Coed Discussions - Arizona Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41215
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2024, 05:55 PM   #1
Sheri Lynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 490725
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Phony Review Posted = Hunttolive

Good afternoon!
Just making the community aware and the admins that Hunttolive posted a phony/fake review of me dated 5-7-24 saying he saw me in Phoenix, AZ. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1063491504
We did see each other on 9-18-23 in Dallas, TX
That was the real review.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2940957

I’m not sure if he has me confused with someone else - but if so, I request that he correct the email address listed and the associated p411 link.

Or perhaps he just needed to write some type of review and thought I wouldn’t see it, knowing it’s fake?

I’d be happy to show admins my correspondence from my personal email to show exactly what I was doing on 5-7-24 and the city I was in.
I don’t have shoulder length brown hair (it’s past my bra line and very blonde) and since I’ve seen Hunttolive almost a full year ago… I’ve actually lost 25 pounds, work out daily and changed my entire lifestyle - which is reflected in my current appearance- which is why I’m saddened that this fake review was posted with an inaccurate description of me.
That’s why you shouldn’t post reviews (fake or not) about women you haven’t seen in a year. Because their entire look might have changed since then. (Good or bad)
Moreover, I’ve never seen ANYONE at a resort hotel off the I10. My clients that know me know I NEVER use hotels as I practice total discretion and would never have clients walk through a lobby and especially not a “resort hotel”..
Moreover, I’m very very low volume, often just seeing 1 or 2 clients a month as I have a real world job..so I know exactly whom I’ve seen and when.

Hunttolive - or admins - please remove this phony review!
Ask Hunttolive to show email proof that we planned a date for 5-7-24. I book everything via email:/)
You have my ip.
Thank you!
Sheri Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2024, 07:58 PM   #2
Sheri Lynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 490725
My ECCIE Reviews

edited to say***
I apologize as I was looking at the date it was POSTED and not the date he said we met! It was posted on 5-7-24 but said we actually met on 4-4-24. But this is EVEN BETTER because I actually had Covid on April 4.
It started on April 2nd. I went to my doctors office on April 2nd very very ill (first time I’ve had Covid) and complaining of symptoms both the 2nd and again on the 4th of April to get tested for Covid and can provide documentation to admins..
Also, I was a walk in so was there for hours and I had a 104 fever on April 4th - on that day I finally tested positive- and I was sick for weeks.
All my ads were completely disabled for the entire month starting on the 3rd of April.
I was not at a resort hotel in a multi hour fbsm appointment; that is certain! Literally the sickest I’ve ever been.
Please allow me to provide documentation of those doctors appointments so this can be removed. Thank you!**
Sheri Lynn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women