Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453036
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 06:45 AM   #196
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
The State of Kansas outlines several specific allegations in its lawsuit:

1. Pfizer misled the public that it had a “safe and effective” COVID-19 vaccine.

2. Pfizer said its COVID-19 vaccine was safe even though it knew its COVID-19 vaccine was connected to serious adverse events, including myocarditis and pericarditis, failed pregnancies, and deaths. Pfizer concealed this critical safety information from the public.

3. Pfizer said its COVID-19 vaccine was effective even though it knew its COVID19 vaccine waned over time and did not protect against COVID-19 variants. Pfizer concealed this critical effectiveness information from the public.

4. Pfizer said its COVID-19 vaccine would prevent transmission of COVID-19 even though it knew it never studied the effect of its vaccine on transmission of COVID-19.

5. To keep the public from learning the truth, Pfizer worked to censor speech on social media that questioned Pfizer’s claims about its COVID-19 vaccine.

6. Pfizer’s misrepresentations of a “safe and effective” vaccine resulted in record company revenue of approximately $75 billion from COVID-19 vaccine sales in just two years.

7. Pfizer’s actions and statements relating to its COVID-19 vaccine violated previous consent judgments with the State of Kansas.

8. Pfizer’s actions and statements relating to its COVID-19 vaccine violated the Kansas Consumer Protection Act, K.S.A. 50-623 et seq., regardless of whether any individual consumer ultimately received Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.

9. Pfizer must be held accountable for falsely representing the benefits of its COVID19 vaccine while concealing and suppressing the truth about its vaccine’s safety risks, waning effectiveness, and inability to prevent transmission.

Pfizer is also accused of suggesting its vaccine prevented COVID-19 transmission despite admitting it had not studied whether its vaccine halted transmission.
The case means nothing until it goes through the court system.

I assure you that this case will be thrown out.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:51 AM   #197
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Well dang! Ya beat me to it. Odd to as Kansas has been kinda Lefty-Lucy politically of late, even though most in the state are very conservative.
Kansas is a solid red state and the AG is a solid Republican and Trump ally who supports the fraud claims made by Trump.
Old Yesterday, 06:57 AM   #198
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
I have a family member that had a stroke a little more than 2 weeks after booster shot in fall 2022 - mid 40s, female. We all believe it was attributable to the jab but it was not entered into VAERS.

She’s about 95% recovered but it took being out of work 3 months plus and a lot of physical and occupational therapy.

A brother-in-law had a stent put in after the jab. Yes he was in his late 60s but thin and in better shape than me. He would walk in the mountains and only got the jab to travel to US to see his son, daughter, and grandchildren.

But all of this anecdotal evidence doesn’t get captured and doctors can’t make a direct connection. I was born at night, just not last night!
And what did the attending doctors say about the cause of the stoke and the need for a stent? Those health issues occur on a daily basis to thousands of people.

I cycle about 80 miles a week, lift heavy weights 3 times a week, play softball and pickleball, and have been into intense exercise for over 60 years. And I have artery blockage. Shit happens.
Old Yesterday, 07:03 AM   #199
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Anyone who has not gotten the 2nd shot and waited 2 weeks is in fact not vaccinated against Covid. Same goes for any other vaccination - there is always a short waiting period before the vaccine (and let's not argue whether or not the Covid shot is a vaccine) becomes effective. If a person dies from Covid in that interim period, they are unvaccinated.

So if they get Covid during that initial period and don't die from it were they just lucky or was it the vaccine?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:26 AM   #200
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
[/COLOR]
So if they get Covid during that initial period and don't die from it were they just lucky or was it the vaccine?
As I stated, at least 98.5% of the people who catch Covid are "lucky". They survive. Since the vaccines carry the warning that there is a 2 week waiting period before the vaccine becomes effective, I would assume that if someone did not die from Covid in that 2 week period, the vaccine did not help them survive.
Old Yesterday, 07:41 AM   #201
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Reductions in hospitalization and death are not listed as benefits on the vaccine consent form.

Why?
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:18 AM   #202
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
As I stated, at least 98.5% of the people who catch Covid are "lucky". They survive. Since the vaccines carry the warning that there is a 2 week waiting period before the vaccine becomes effective, I would assume that if someone did not die from Covid in that 2 week period, the vaccine did not help them survive.
No, they aren't necessarily the lucky ones. If Covid had a death rate of 98.5% and 1.5% percent of those that caught it lived they would be the lucky ones. Covid had a high incident rate with a low mortality rate. The only true lucky ones are those that took the shot and subsequent Boosters and didn't experience any adverse reactions.
Old Today, 06:16 AM   #203
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, they aren't necessarily the lucky ones. If Covid had a death rate of 98.5% and 1.5% percent of those that caught it lived they would be the lucky ones. Covid had a high incident rate with a low mortality rate. The only true lucky ones are those that took the shot and subsequent Boosters and didn't experience any adverse reactions.
Every statement you just made is incorrect. Covid has a death rate of 1.5%, not 98.5% as you stated, and a 98.5% survival rate. There are a lot of allegations about adverse reactions to the Covid vaccines but most are very minor. Very few severe negative reactions.

To repeat what I've said countless times -- I am extremely content with the choice I have made concerning the Covid vaccine. I read the allegations made by anti-vaxxers, most of which are borderline ridiculous. I'm sorry if you and others believe I, and hundreds of millions of others, have made a mistake in getting the vaccine. You are happy with your choice and I am happy with my choice. Leave it alone.

"Study Largely Confirms Known, Rare COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects"

"“What we take away, is that the Covid-19 vaccination campaigns have been very effective in preventing severe disease,” study co-author Anders Hviid, head of the department of epidemiology research at the Statens Serum Institut in Denmark, told us in an email. “The few serious side effects that we have observed in this and other studies have been rare.

The Vaccine study confirmed that the Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines are linked in rare cases to myocarditis and pericarditis, conditions involving inflammation of the heart muscle and lining. The rate of myocarditis was most elevated after the second dose of the Moderna vaccine. Myocarditis risk — which is greatest in men in their late teens and early twenties — was identified via vaccine safety monitoring and first reported in 2021. Based on the current evidence, the CDC says, the benefit of vaccination outweighs the risk of these conditions, which improve for most people after medical treatment and rest."

https://www.factcheck.org/2024/02/st...-side-effects/
Old Today, 07:16 AM   #204
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Every statement you just made is incorrect. Covid has a death rate of 1.5%, not 98.5% as you stated, and a 98.5% survival rate. There are a lot of allegations about adverse reactions to the Covid vaccines but most are very minor. Very few severe negative reactions.

To repeat what I've said countless times -- I am extremely content with the choice I have made concerning the Covid vaccine. I read the allegations made by anti-vaxxers, most of which are borderline ridiculous. I'm sorry if you and others believe I, and hundreds of millions of others, have made a mistake in getting the vaccine. You are happy with your choice and I am happy with my choice. Leave it alone.

"Study Largely Confirms Known, Rare COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects"

"“What we take away, is that the Covid-19 vaccination campaigns have been very effective in preventing severe disease,” study co-author Anders Hviid, head of the department of epidemiology research at the Statens Serum Institut in Denmark, told us in an email. “The few serious side effects that we have observed in this and other studies have been rare.

The Vaccine study confirmed that the Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines are linked in rare cases to myocarditis and pericarditis, conditions involving inflammation of the heart muscle and lining. The rate of myocarditis was most elevated after the second dose of the Moderna vaccine. Myocarditis risk — which is greatest in men in their late teens and early twenties — was identified via vaccine safety monitoring and first reported in 2021. Based on the current evidence, the CDC says, the benefit of vaccination outweighs the risk of these conditions, which improve for most people after medical treatment and rest."

https://www.factcheck.org/2024/02/st...-side-effects/
Go back and read my post you didn't comprehend my statement. I know what the death rate is. I was being hypothetical saying it was 98.5%.
Old Today, 08:05 AM   #205
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go back and read my post you didn't comprehend my statement. I know what the death rate is. I was being hypothetical saying it was 98.5%.
hypothetical: based primarily on surmise rather than adequate evidence
"hypothetical situation"

Checks out.
Diligaf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women