Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 12:39 PM   #106
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondHandNews View Post
I appreciate the well-written responses, particularly from Grace and TinMan. I want to be clear that I in no way begrudge a provider from setting her rate, nor a client from paying it. However, I also don't begrudge a guy from asking "why?" whether out of curiosity or frustration. Not everybody on this board has been around for years, and we should expect to see the same questions crop up as new folks--men and women--navigate the hobby.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I interpreted OP's question as targeting the guys rather than the ladies. This thread drifted towards addressing the ladies rates, but I think he was asking instead why the guys pay them. For many, it's hard to wrap his head around the idea of, say, paying $700 to sit on a couch sipping wine with an overweight 54 yo versus paying $400 to see the perky breasts of a 24 yo bounce as she rides him to glory. Guys can pay whatever they want, of course, but I'd like to give OP the benefit of the doubt and say that the question was an innocent one. He just wanted to know, "What am I missing?"
Regarding “not everyone has been around for years”, I do take that into consideration when I respond to a thread like this. But the OP has been around for 9 years (who knows, perhaps longer on a different board or different handle). That is plenty long enough to have seen this topic cussed and discussed numerous times. That’s why I asked him directly (like I have done in a few other threads on the same subject) what he was hoping to get out of starting another thread on the topic, and did he achieve his goal. He hasn’t responded to that query, or pretty much anything else since the day he started the conversation. Hopefully, that just means he is living his life and not worrying too much about hobby economics at the moment.

I will add that I was mistaken when I said earlier that no one has ever responded to my questions. Sometimes in private forums guys will come back with proposals to try and control the market by getting the hobbyists to come together and put a cap on what they will pay. Of course that never works (or at least not the way they intend), and just demonstrates the need for more courses on basic economics at the secondary and collegiate level.
TinMan is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women